Wenax Q Pod Kit by GeekVape is very similar to it’s close relative, the Geek Vape Sonder Q Pod Kit because they’re both easy to use and great for beginner vapers. Both vapourisers feature disposable Q Pod Cartridges, mouth-to-lung (MTL, ciggie-style draw) and restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping, compact body, 1000mAh built-in battery for most or all day vaping and adjustable airflow to tailor your draw. The GeekVape Wenax Q Pod Kit however, adds adjustable wattage up to 25W, a bright display screen and a thicker aluminium body that’s more durable.
Check out the GeekVape Wenax Q Pod Kit video review by Ncboreas Vapes on YouTube for a quick run-down of the Wenax Q Pod Kit features.
Q Pod’s for more than one
The GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge keeps it in the family by being compatible with both the GeekVape Sonder Q and Wenax Q Pod Kits so you can enjoy both kits with the same pods. Saves you a bit of cash too! More features of the Q Pod Vape Cartridge you’ll find interesting include its:
- 2mL vape juice capacity that’s plenty for the low-wattage vaping it supports
- easy top fill where you push/snap off the black mouthpiece and fill via the black mesh/membrane covered fill port (not the centre hole)
- mellow vapour flavour and good throat hit
- low vape cloud production
- strong magnetic connection to Wenax Q Battery/Mod
- comfy mouthpiece that’s tapered to suit your lips
- transparent pod to easily check e-liquid level (vaping on an empty pod can burn the built-in coil)
- disposability so after a number of refills, when the built-in coil no longer vapes well (leaks, bad flavour, very low vape clouds), you throw the Q Pod out and replace it
- cross compatibility with the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Kit
- pod options for draw adjustment, such as:
- included 0.6 ohm pod: ideal for RDL vaping with its slight boost in flavour and vape clouds, warmer vapour and slightly higher wattage. Note: it may use up your battery a little quicker
- 0.8 ohm pod: good for either RDL or MTL vaping with its good flavour, low vape clouds, mid wattage of the two other pods and warm vapour (not included)
- included 1.2 ohm pod: best for MTL vaping with its low wattage, lower vape clouds and cool vapour that increase you battery vape time since it uses the least power of the three.
Takes you to MTL and RDL vaping land
Getting to MTL and RDL vaping land sounds simple enough but you might know how some simple pod kits get it very wrong. They didn’t think happy thoughts so Peter Pan couldn’t help.
The Geek Vape Wenax Q and its soul-mate the Sonder Q Pod Kits may have got it right with their adjustable airflow and Q Cartridges, giving you the option to:
RDL vape where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, bypassing the mouth, for an airy, loose-ish draw with some restriction.
- Best with included 0.6 ohm Q Pod Cartridge but can also use 0.8 ohm Q Pod (sold separately).
- Fully open airflow.
MTL vape where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs (like that of a stinky smoke - vom) for a tight, restricted draw.
- Best with included 1.2 ohm Q Pod Cartridge for tightest draw.
- Can use 0.8 ohm Q Pod (sold separately) for a looser MTL draw.
- Half open to almost closed airflow slider depending on how tight you want the draw.
Tailor your draw with Wenax Q Battery
The GeekVape Wenax Q Battery gives you one more adjustment than the Sonder Q – adjustable wattage - so you can pretty much tailor your draw to your liking. But that’s not all the Wenax Q Mod offers; check out its:
- adjustable airflow via an airflow slider on its side to loosen or tighten your draw
- adjustable wattage up to 25W giving you control of the warmth of your draw (click fire button three times and when wattage flashes on screen, single press to increase/decrease wattage)
- built-in Smart Mode that recognises the pod inserted and adjusts wattage for you (if you wish, you can then further adjust the wattage within the pod’s limits)
- fire button vaping which we always think works a little faster than auto draw
- draw-activated (auto-draw) vaping without the button; just draw on an e-liquid filled Q Pod to vape
- safety button-lock feature that lets you lock the Wenax Q Battery’s button (five clicks) but continue to auto-draw vape
- durable thicker aluminium body that’s more resistant to wear and tear
- stable output ensuring consistent draws even as battery declines
- easy use where you have the option to just fill the Q Pod with e-liquid and draw to vape (button vaping, adjusting airflow and wattage is optional)
- 1000mAh built-in battery for most to a full day of vaping (depending on how you vape and which pod you use) and 55-minute charge time
- affordable price that also includes two GeekVape Q Pods and a short Type C charging cable!
- lightweight, compact Wenax Q body weighing only 52.1g; very easy to carry in your bag or pocket (lock button or switch off first)
- polished, smooth, glossy body that’s a pleasure to hold and look at with its bold and beautiful colours
- bright display screen showing your wattage, puff count and battery level
- battery indicator light located on the button that shines one of three colours as you vape to let you know your battery level:
- green: more than 70%
- blue: 30-70%
- red: less than 30%.
More Wenax Pod Kits?
There are a few other Geek Vape Wenax Pod Kits such as the Wenax M1, Wenax K1 SE and Wenax H1 Pod Kits. The Wenax Q Pod Kit has a combination of their features but each have a different vaping experience so their worth checking out but their pods are not cross compatible with one another.
- Turn off your Wenax Q Pod Kit when carrying in bag or pocket. Click the fire button five times to lock the button, then another five times to turn it off.
- Q Pod Cartridges are not compatible with the Geek Vape Wenax M1, Wenax K1 SE or Wenax H1 Pod Kits.
- Prime new pods before use to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before using to saturate the coil’s cotton inside. See our 'How to prime new coils or pods' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with simple, built-in battery devices like the Wenax Q Pod Vape Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Wenax Q Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 108.91 x 23.8 x 13.8mm
- Weight: 52.1g
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh, built-in
- Pod vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Power output: 25W
- Charging port: Type-C
- Compatible with Geek Vape Q Pod Cartridges
- Q Pod’s built-in coil resistance: 0.6 & 1.2 ohm included
- Top Fill
- Adjustable airflow slider
- Adjustable wattage
- Auto-draw (button-less) & button vaping ability
- Durable thicker aluminium body
- Bright HD OLED display screen
- MTL and RDL vaping
- Battery indicator light
- Protections: overtime (stops working if draw longer than 10 seconds), short circuit and low battery.
- Geek Vape Wenax Q Battery/Device
- 2 x Geek Vape Wenax Q Pod Cartridges:
- 0.6 ohm (18-25W, pre-installed)
- 1.2 ohm (8-12W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine