Q Pod Cartridge Replacements by Geek Vape are disposable pods, designed for vaping with the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Starter Kit or Geek Vape Wenax Q Pod Kit but could be compatible with other pod vape kits in the future. The Geek Vape Q Replacement Pod Cartridge's 2mL vape juice capacity may seem small but it will last you with the low-wattage, mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping they provide via their 0.6, 0.8 or 1.2 ohm built-in coil. Did we mention Q Pods conveniently fill from the top? Now you know...
Fill your Q Pod from the top
Picture this: You're vaping with a GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge and notice your e-juice is getting low but you're laying on the couch after a long week at work, watching TV and don't want to sit up, take the pod out and fill it... This is what we call 'Friday night'. Are you picturing it? Good news! Q Cartridges fill from the top without having to remove them from the Sonder Q or Wenax Q Battery so just keep your vape juice at arm's length and fill it while you're laying down resting! Problem solved.
More convenient features of the Q Pod Cartridge includes its:
- 2mL vape juice capacity that’s plenty for the low-wattage vaping it supports
- easy top fill where you push/snap off the black mouthpiece with one hand and fill via the black mesh/membrane covered fill port (not the centre hole)
- decent, mellow vapour flavour
- low vape cloud production
- strong magnetic connection to Sonder Q or Wenax Q Battery/Mod
- super-comfy mouthpiece that’s tapered to suit your lips
- transparent pod so you can keep an eye on your e-liquid level (avoid vaping on an empty pod so you don’t burn the built-in coil)
- disposability so after many refills, when the built-in coil no longer vapes well (leaks, bad flavour, very low vape clouds), you just throw the Q Pod out and replace it
- two pod kit compatibility so you can vape both the GeekVape Wenax Q Pod Starter Kit AND the Sonder Q Pod Vape Kit with one pod range!
- pod options for slight draw adjustment, such as:
- 0.6 ohm pod: great for RDL vaping with its slightly more flavour and vape clouds, warmer vapour at a bit higher wattage but note that it may go through your vape's battery quicker
- 0.8 ohm pod: good for either RDL or MTL vaping with its good flavour, low wattage, low vape clouds and warm vapour
- 1.2 ohm pod: best for MTL vaping with its lower wattage, lower vape clouds and cool vapour that uses less power so your vape's battery may last longer.
MTL and RDL vape Q Cartridges
Use the pod resistance differences and adjustable airflow of both the Geek Vape Sonder Q or Wenax Q Pod Kits to tailor your vaping experience. You can:
- RDL vape using 0.6 or 0.8 ohm Q Pods with fully open airflow slider for an airy draw with slight restriction, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, bypassing the mouth.
- Loose MTL vape with all Q Pods with half-open (or less) airflow slider, for a more restricted draw where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs (like that of a stinky smoke).
- MTL vape that's best with 1.2 ohm but can use 0.8 ohm Q Pod too, with the airflow slider almost fully closed, for a similar draw to loose MTL except more restricted/tight.
- Prime new pods before use to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before vaping to saturate the coil’s cotton inside. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Q Pod Cartridges are not compatible with Geek Vape Wenax M1, Wenax K1 SE, Wenax H1 or original Sonder Pod Kits.
Q Pod Cartridge Replacement features and specs
- E-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Top fill
- Disposable but refillable pods
- Resistance (ohm): 0.6, 0.8 or 1.2 ohm
- RDL and MTL vaping
- Magnetic connection
- Compatible with GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Starter Kit and Geek Vape Wenax Q Pod Kit
- 3 x GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge Replacements
This product does NOT contain nicotine