We will happily accept returns and repair or exchange products that are found to be defective due to manufacturing, workmanship or materials, if returned within 90 days from the date of purchase (unless the device is a Storz & Bickel Dry Herb Vapouriser as their warranty is different and returns process is handled by Storz & Bickel - see Storz & Bickel warranty and returns page).
This warranty does not cover:
- liquid seepage to electronic components as a result of misuse.
- tanks. Please note that tanks by their very nature can leak. Please see our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) – Why is my tank leaking?
- coils, due to the heavy use toll and expected life of the part
- charging cables or charging ports on devices
- any other consumable/disposable products (such as drip tips/batteries)
- buyer’s remorse.
The warranty will be considered void if the product has been tampered with, used with parts other than those supplied by us or damaged through improper use, normal wear and tear, acts of GOD, negligence or abuse.
Please read the following information and follow the steps to organise a return.
Step 1 - Contact us to troubleshoot
Most of the time, an issue is quickly rectified with a little troubleshooting. So before going through the process of returning the product, it is important that you contact our friendly team and we may be able to help you resolve it quickly; saving you time and money. If not, we will ask that you return the product to us for inspection.
You may also wish to do a quick search on YouTube before contacting us. There are a number of professional vape product reviewers with an abundance of videos that may help you resolve the issue you are having.
Also, have a look at our FAQs as you may find your answer there.
Step 2 - Fill in the return form
If troubleshooting didn't help and we’ve advised you to return the product, please complete, print and submit our return form below.
To complete the form you need:
- your original product packaging is helpful as it has the product serial number, which is required to process your return and is the safest box to transport your device back to us
- your order number (found on your receipt that came with your package or email order confirmation).
Step 3 - Send us your product
Once you have submitted your return form, please wait for our response where will let you know how to return the product to us.
While you’re waiting, safely pack your items for the journey back to us and keep the following in mind.
- Ensure the product is well protected for transit.
- Empty and clean your tank of e-liquid if being returned.
- Please only return the faulty item/s.
- Ensure the original box is returned.
- Provide details: Name and order number.
- Products must be returned in a hygienic manner void of any juice or any other substances to protect our staff. Failing to do so will void your warranty.
Return postage costs
Customer is responsible for shipping expenses related to returning products.
Once we receive your return, we will inspect it to see if it needs repair or replacement. If the product is found to be defective, we will send you the repaired product or a replacement at no extra cost.
Important note: If the device is found to be in full working order, we will let you know and email you an invoice for postage fees to return the product to you.