Wenax K1 SE Pod Starter Kit by GeekVape is incredibly easy to use with its simple draw activated vaping. All you do is fill its disposable Geek Vape Wenax K1 Pod with 2mL of e-liquid from the side fill port, click it in place on the Wenax K1 SE Battery/Mod and draw on the mouthpiece to vape. Simple as that! The GeekVape Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit’s 600mAh battery should have you mouth-to-lung (MTL, a cigarette-style draw) vaping all day while enjoying the nice vapour flavour and medium vape cloud production of your Wenax K1 SE Pod Vape Kit.
Check out the Geek Vape Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see if the Wenax K1 SE is the vapouriser for you.
The three Wenax amigos
GeekVape released three Wenax Pod Vape Kits together and while all are suitable for beginner vapers and deliver awesome MTL vaping, they have slightly different features so you can pick what suits your vaping style best:
This Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit: 600mAh built-in battery, tight to medium MTL draws, auto-draw only, 2mL vape juice capacity, comes with one pod.
Wenax M1 Pod Kit: 800mAh built-in battery, tight MTL draws, cigar-shaped, auto-draw only, 2mL vape juice capacity, comes with one pod.
- Wenax H1 Pod Kit: 1000mAh built-in battery, tight MTL draws, auto-draw and button operated vaping, 2.5mL vape juice capacity, three power levels, comes with two pods.
Wenax K1 Pods: easy for beginner vapers
When you first start vaping, anything requiring more than simply lighting a smoke and drawing can be daunting. So GeekVape leapt into to the simple pod kit world that although doesn’t require a lighter to use, is almost as easy as smoking the old cancer sticks. One way of making vaping easy with the Geek Vape Wenax K1 Pods is that they made them disposable, so once they no longer vape well (not firing as well, low vapour production or excessive leakage), you just throw the pod away and replace it with a new one. More easy features of the Wenax K1 Pods include its:
- 2mL vape juice capacity which will go the distance considering the low-wattage vaping you’ll be doing
- nice vapour flavour from the included 1.0 ohm pod which gives you tight to medium MTL draws or you can purchase the following pods separately:
0.8 ohm pods - looser MTL draw, boost in flavour and vapour warmth
- 1.2 ohm pods - tighter MTL draw, slightly cooler vapour
- side fill port under a rubber plug on the side of the pod (must remove from Wenax K1 SE Battery to fill)
- narrow mouthpiece that sits comfortably on your lips and great for MTL vaping
- transparency so you can clearly see your e-liquid level and avoid burning your coil by vaping on an empty tank
- secure click-in so your pod stays put when inserted
- longevity of the pod since you can get 300-400 puffs before disposing of it
- cross-compatibility as the original GeekVape Wenax K1 and new K1 SE Pod Kits use the same Wenax K1 Pods.
An MTL legend vape kit
MTL vaping is a cigarette-style draw that’s held in the mouth before inhaling to the lungs which the Geek Vape Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit does quite well.
The small, pen-tip-sized air intake holes on either side of the Wenax K1 SE Mod/Battery, coupled with the low-wattage, high-resistance, built-in coils of the pods make for satisfying MTL vaping with a nice throat hit.
Hassle-free carry of Wenax K1 SE Mod
With no buttons to accidentally be pressed while in your pocket or bag, you can carry your Geek Vape Wenax K1 SE Pod Vape Kit without a worry. This also makes this vapouriser extremely easy to use which could be great for beginner vapers or anyone who wants a simple vape kit when they’re on the go. If this resonates with you, you’re going to love the rest of the simple features of the Wenax K1 SE Mod, including its:
600mAh built-in battery that should last you most or all day
- super light-weight body, weighing only 32g!
- smooth, aluminium body that’s a pleasure to hold
- draw-activated vaping meaning you simply draw on the mouthpiece to vape
- battery indicator light that shines red, blue or green as you vape to let you know your battery level (0-30%, 31-69% and 70-100% respectively)
- stable power output meaning you’ll get consistently powered draws, regardless of your battery level unlike many other pod kits of this kind which taper off power as the battery level decreases.
That’s all there is to say about this easy-peazy vaping kit! You vape simply and easily with its draw activated vaping, and maintenance is almost non-existent with the disposable pods of the Geek Vape Wenax K1 SE Pod Vape Kit. If you’re looking for easy vaping, the Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit is definitely a strong contender.
- A charging cable is not included in the kit so if you don’t have one already, pick up a TOPK Type C Charging cable with your Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit order.
- You only get one pod in the kit so we recommend purchasing a pack of Geek Vape Wenax K1 Pod Replacements now so you have spares when this pod needs replacing.
- Remove the plastic protective sticker at the bottom of the pod before vaping.
- Make sure to prime new Wenax K1 Pods before use by filling them up with vape juice and letting them sit for about five minutes to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils or pods’ FAQ for more information.
- Knowing about battery safety is important when vaping, even with these very simple vape kits. Please see our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vapouriser.
Wenax K1 SE Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 114.6 x 21.6 x 11.5mm
- Weight: 32g
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Power output: 9-16W
- Battery capacity: 600mAh, built-in
- Coil resistance: 0.4-3 ohm
- Charging port: Type-C USB 5V
- Draw-activated vaping
- Side-filling pod
- Disposable pods
- Tight to medium airflow for MTL vaping
- GeekVape Wenax K1 SE Device
- GeekVape Wenax K1 Pod Cartridge (1.0 ohm, 12-14W)
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Turning so many heads with this one! Excellent upgrades to OG. Gorgeous piece at an unbeatable price. Def buying more for myself & as gifts!