Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit by GeekVape offers you a tough, water, dust and shock resistant, 100W Aegis Mini 2 Mod with a built-in 2500mAh battery, large screen and an ingenious Auto-lock switch feature. Couple that with the top airflow, leak proof Z (Zeus) Nano 2 SubOhm Tank with its super tasty GeekVape B Series Coils and you’ve got yourself a heck of a vaping machine in a compact size.
Check out the Aegis Mini 2 M100 video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see this vape kit in action.
Z Nano 2 Tank = flavour and clouds
The Z Nano 2 SubOhm Tank (formerly known as the Zeus Nano SubOhm Tank) is a smaller version of GeekVape's beloved Zeus Tank line that's compatible with the unbelievably-flavoursome GeekVape B Series Coils. You'll get the flavour and clouds you’re looking for in a small mod and tank kit.
The Z Nano 2 Tank will live up to its good reputation with its:
- leak-proof design by having top adjustable airflow
- decent vape cloud production
- awesome vapour flavour from any e-liquid thanks to the B Series Coils
- simple top fill with just a quarter turn of the top cap revealing two large fill ports
- smooth vapour production
- strong throat hit
- 510 replaceable drip tip
- 3.5mL vape juice capacity
- easy coil change by unscrewing base, pulling out old coil and plugging in the new.
DL or MTL vape?
Direct-lung (DL) vape the heck out of the Z Nano 2 Tank, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in through your drip tip, best achieved with the included 0.2 ohm B Series Coil in the kit.
You may be able to get a loose mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape with the 0.6 ohm included coil, a draw that’s similar to that of a traditional smoke, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs. For an even better MTL vape, purchase some 1.2 ohm Geek Vape B Series Coils (sold separately).
GeekVape Aegis Mini 2 is a little beast
For a mid-range wattage vaping device, the GeekVape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit is quite beastly with its quick fire, max 100W and decent, satisfying vape clouds! If you’re familiar with GeekVape’s Aegis range of vapes, it has those tough qualities you would expect, like being water, dust and shock proof, but there’s a little extra, borrowed from its larger brother, the big, bold, ultimate beast, the Aegis Legend 2.
The Aegis Mini 2’s most impressive features include:
- A-Lock switch (auto-lock)! Located on the left-hand-side of the screen is a switch that you swipe down to lock all the buttons, including the fire button, for safe carrying without having to turn the device off
- Stable Output Buck-Boost Tech that maintains consistent flavour production even when your battery is running out
- 100W of power
- IP68 water, dust and shock proof – drop it, wet it or get it dirty and the Aegis Mini 2 will survive (don’t throw it off a cliff or take it scuba diving though)
- easy navigation on a big, clear screen
- hidden Type C charge port under an rubber flip cover, above the fire button which protects it from dust and getting wet (not while charging, of course)
- metal aesthetics; no bulky rubber coating all over the mod like other Aegis devices
leather panel that provides a soft-feeling grip
- modes to tailor your vape, such as Temperature Control, Bypass and the simple Power Mode that just requires setting your wattage
- instant vape clouds from the fast-firing Aegis Mini 2 M100
- up to 24mm tank can fit on this vaping gem without over hang.
The Geek Vape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit gives your hand, mouth and eyes something to be happy about! It’s compact for a mod and tank kit, makes incredible vapour flavour and clouds, and feels at home in your hand. You seriously can’t go wrong with a GeekVape Aegis electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). Get yours today!
- Before installing new B Series Coils, make sure you first prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery vaping devices like the Aegis Mini 2. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- We recommend this vape kit for experienced vapers.
Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit features & specs
- Output wattage: 5-100W
- Battery: 2500mAh, built-in
- Vape juice capacity: 3.5mL
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 39.3mm
- 1.08 inch full screen
- Side A-lock switch for protection against accidental presses
- Compatible with GeekVape B Series Coils
- Casing: alloy, leather & silicon
- Thread: 510 thread
- Modes: power, pass-through and temperature control for stainless steel, nickel 200 and titanium
- Type-C 2A fast charging
- GeekVape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Mod
- GeekVape Z Nano 2 (Zeus Nano 2 Sub Ohm) Tank (3.5mL)
- 2 x GeekVape B Series Coils:
- 0.2 ohm – 50-58W (pre-installed)
- 0.6 ohm – 15-25W
- Spare glass tube (2mL)
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Spare parts
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Excellent vape. Love the lock feature on the side. Stylish looking and small enough to fit in your pocket. Find the 0.4 and 0.6 coils work best 🤙
this is a wicked kit for someone new to vaping or a seasoned vaper looking for a more compact setup, would definitely recommend it!
Great product and fast shipping
Good build quality and large battery
Not much leaking