B Series Coils, formerly Geek Vape G Coil Boost Formula, by Geek Vape are compatible with a few Aegis electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and tanks including:
- Aegis Boost Pod Kit
Aegis Boost Plus 40W Pod System Kit
- Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit
- Zeus Nano Sub Ohm Tank
- Z (Zeus) Nano 2 Subohm Tank
- Z50 Starter Kit with Z Nano Tank.
- Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod Vape Kit.
That's right, these low-wattage coils can be used for all these Geek Vape vapourisers and tanks to get great vapour flavour and vape clouds from your vapour e-liquid with their mesh core.
The Geek Vape B Series Coils come in a five-pack with a choice of the following resistance:
- B0.2 (50-58W) - great for a direct-lung (DL) vaping style where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs
- B0.3 (30-38W) - great for a direct-lung (DL) vaping style where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs
B0.4 (25-33W) - great for a DL vaping
- B0.6 (15-25W) - also great for DL vaping but if you restrict the airflow, you can also mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape, where you draw vapour, hold it in your mouth briefly and then inhale to the lungs (similar to the draw of a traditional cigarette).
- B1.2 (10-14W) - perfect for a MTL vaping.
B Series Coil features & specs
- B0.2 - 0.2 ohm 50-58W
- B0.3 - 0.3 ohm 30-38W
- B0.4 - 0.4 ohm 25-33W
- B0.6 - 0.6 ohm 15-25W
- B1.2 - 1.2 ohm 10-14W
- Mesh construction
- KA1 Material
- 5 x Geek Vape B Series Coils
This product does NOT contain nicotine
B Series Coils | Geek Vape
I got b series instead of p series coils.Oops.I’ve got p series now.Thanks.
Bought these 0.4 coils with a Boost Pro and Plus pod to try a mesh alternative to my single coil squonk and RTA setups and love them.
Running at 25 watts is giving me good vapour production and great flavour.
As far as coil life goes , I vape about 20ml a day and am running 2 pods with a different flavour in each which I alternate and am still using my 1st coil in both pods after 3 weeks.
Another benefit I have noticed is I am now getting much better battery life from my 18650's.
These in the Boost Plus = flavour for days!! Very quick break in time and last a good while too!
Make sure you prime your coils a little before inserting and start on a lower watt setting And work your way up, it will make them last a heap longer!