XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vapouriser by XMAX is a budget herbal vapouriser with all the features of a premium device, such as strong magnetic mouthpiece with swivel top, ceramic filter, decent size ceramic chamber/oven, conduction heating, auto shut-off, timed sessions, accurate temperature control by degree (100-240°C) and automatic heating that vibrates when heated to desired temp… In 30 SECONDS! What it has that most premium dry herb vaporizers don’t, is portability, since the XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vape is relatively pocket-friendly, AND a replaceable 18650 battery included so you can swap out batteries and continue dry herb vaping!
Budget-friendly Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vape
Like its partners in dry-herb-vape crime, the XMAX V3 Pro and XVAPE Fog Pro Dry Herb Vaporizers, the Starry 3.0 will cost you waaaay less than a premium dry herb vape. Even though the Starry 3.0 Herbal Vapouriser is more affordable, it gets the job done, just maybe with a little lower cloud production, battery capacity, chamber size and vapour flavour that you might get with a much bigger and hence, more expensive device.
Compare the XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vaporizer features with bigger devices and see what you think about its:
- temperature range of 100-240°C (212-464°F)
- accurate temperature control by degree to vape the exact temp you want
- removeable 18650 battery included so you can swap out batteries instead of growing old waiting for it to charge via Micro USB. You can choose to buy spare 18650 batteries and an external battery charger, and a battery storage case to safely store and carry charged batteries
- hinge battery door on the bottom of Starry 3.0 Vape securely keeps your battery in place
- easy three-button operation; power button and up/down buttons
- sharp display with all your dry herb vape settings (temp, battery level, mode, timer)
- two timed session choices, holding desired temperature for five or 10 minutes and includes a count-down timer on screen
- safety auto shut-off after timed session is over
- turn on/off by holding the power button for three seconds
- included packing/cleaning tools so you can load chamber and clean the XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vape with what’s included in the kit
- relatively easy to maintain using the cleaning tool to clean out chamber and mouthpiece screen after each session, and replace mouthpiece, ceramic filter and screens periodically
strong magnetic mouthpiece that practically pulls itself into place and stays there securely, made out of aluminium and zirconia for durability
swivel mouthpiece top for comfortable vaping that doesn’t burn your lips
- vibration communication (haptics) that lets you know when the XMAX Starry 3.0 is heated or turned off/on
- decent airflow slightly on the restricted side
- pure conduction heating which only uses hot air to generate even heating of dry herb material, preventing burning or scorching
- soft, smooth vapour with good flavour
- 30-second heat-up time but may take a little longer to get the vape clouds going strong (depending on your temperature setting)
decent bowl/oven/chamber size but it cannot be filled to the top as the mouthpiece’s ceramic filter extends into the chamber
- attachments to tailor your vaping (sold separately) like a glass bubbler to have a shisha-like vape or a wax cup for solid concentrate vaping
- dosing capsule compatible (sold separately) that fit neatly inside the Starry 3.0 oven, resulting in less maintenance as dry herb material does not contact ceramic filter or chamber. Also, dosing capsules can be packed ahead of time for mess-free changing of dry herb.
The XMAX Starry 3.0, and the more recent Starry 4 Dry Herb Vapouriser, have very similar functionality and price to the XMAX V3 Pro and XVAPE Fog Pro Dry Herb Vapourisers which are all made by the same company. While they are similar, they differ in some features (such as size, shape, oven size, temperature range and heating time) and are worth checking out to compare if you're considering investing in one of them.
- See below 'Package content' for a full list of XMAX Starry 3.0 accessories.
- The Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vape body can get hot while in use.
- Always turn off your dry herb vape kit (press power button for three seconds) when not in use.
- Always fill the chamber when the device is off.
- Do not over-pack the filling chamber so there's room for air to get through.
- Battery safety is very important when dry herb vaping, especially with replaceable battery devices like the XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vape. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- This device cannot be used with e-liquid.
- This kit does not come with dry herb or concentrate material.
XMAX Starry 3.0 dry herb vape features & specs
- Dimensions: approx. 110 x 35 x 24mm
- Temperature range: 100-240°C (212-464°F)
- Battery: replaceable 18650 lithium-ion (2600mAh included)
- Heating chamber: Ceramic with embedded heating element
- Charger: Micro USB 5V/1A charge
- Two Timer Built-in
- Haptic feedback – vibration alerts
- Magnetic mouthpiece
- Swivel mouthpiece top
- Ceramic chamber
- OLED screen display
- Accurate temperature control by degree
- Session timer: 5 or 10 minute sessions
- Auto shut off after session over
- On/off: hold the power button for three seconds
- Quality build
- Dry herb and concentrate compatible
- XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vapouriser
- 18650 Battery
- Cleaning set:
- Spoon/packing tool
- Cleaning tool
- USB charging cable
- Screen set:
- 2 x Chamber screens
- Mouthpiece screen
- 2 x Silicone o-rings
- Concentrate pad
- User manual
- Gift box
XMAX Starry 3.0 Vape accessories
We stock all your XMAX Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vaporizer accessories, parts for replacing when worn or for fine-tuning your dry herb vaping (sold separately). Keep an eye on replaceable parts as due to the heat of vaping, they may need replacing periodically.
This product does NOT contain nicotine
I love the XMAX Starry 3.0! It's a fantastic little vaporizer for dry herbs. It's compact and easy to carry around. The ceramic heating chamber gives me smooth and flavorful vapor.
Compared to the Xvape Fog, the Starry 3.0's removable battery is a big plus. I can control the temperature easily, and I found that 375°F works best for great taste.
The price is reasonable for the quality it offers. When it comes to concentrates, it can handle up to 428°F.
In a nutshell, the XMAX Starry 3.0 is a reliable, efficient, and pocket-friendly vaporizer. Highly recommended!
Only minor problem is temperature tops out at 240°c other than that I am really happy with the unit it does what says it will 😎