RPM 5 Pod Mod Kit by SMOK is the upgraded version of the SMOK RPM 4 and boy are its upgrades ridiculously vape-awesome! You’ll enjoy killer direct-lung (DL) vaping from its 6.5mL, top-filling SMOK RPM 5 Pods and their RPM 3 Mesh Coils whose 0.15 ohm coil will fill the room with vapour and your mouth with vapour flavour! The child-locking RPM 5 Pods sit atop the 80W SMOK RPM 5 Mod that has comfortable cushioned panels, a 2000mAh built-in battery for all or most-of-the day vaping, huge adjustable airflow and a solid build quality.
Words on a page can’t always do vape kits justice so check out the SMOK RPM 5 Pod Mod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see the massive clouds this little pod mod can make.
RPM 5 Pod’s epic 6.5mL juice capacity
Seriously? 6.5mL vape juice capacity? On a pod mod? Yep! It’s not that large pods don’t exist, it’s just that super large pods, like the SMOK RPM 5 Pod, are hard to come by! You can vape like you’re vaping a regular vape tank with the size of the RPM 5 Pod which is larger than its 5mL RPM 4 predecessor. Check out all the features of the RPM 5 Pod, with the differences from the RPM 4 Pod listed first, like its:
- 6.5mL vape juice capacity
- built-in 810 drip tip/mouthpiece that’s large enough to DL vape with
- easy top-fill by sliding the mouthpiece and filling via a membrane-covered fill port
- child-lock coil lever coloured red at the bottom of the pod which makes it hard for a child to access the e-liquid if they accidentally get a hold of the pod
- superp vapour flavour and heaps of vape clouds due to the replaceable, sub ohm SMOK RPM 3 Coils that have a larger mesh, better atomisation and therefore bigger clouds
- strong magnetic connection to the RPM 5 Mod
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod where you open the child-lock lever, pull out the old and plug in the new coil (matching the flat edges of the coil to the pod)
- semi-transparency to see your e-liquid level easily.
DL vape this baby
The SMOK RPM 5 Pod Mod Kit looks like it was made for DL vaping, where you draw vapour straight to your lungs by breathing in through your drip tip as you press the fire button.
The ample adjustable airflow and 80W of power on the RPM 5 Mod, coupled with the 810 built-in drip tip, sub ohm (low-resistance), mid-to-high-wattage RPM 3 Coils and large vape juice capacity of the RPM 5 Pod, are a match made in heaven for satisfying DL vaping (maybe even restricted DL (RDL) vaping).
RPM 5 Mod is a simple cloud machine
Sure, you’ll get the big vape clouds from the RPM 5 Mod but you won’t have to work hard to get it! There are no menus on this pod mod vapouriser! Just pick your wattage and vape like a boss, as easily as The Hulk learned to control the ‘green guy’ by the last Avengers movies. More features you’ll love about the RPM 5 include its (upgrades from the RPM 4 are listed first):
- 2000mAh built-in battery capacity for all or most-of-the-day vaping, depending on how much you vape and at what wattage
- super comfortable hold with the RPM 5 Mod’s cushioned panel and rounded edges
- 80W of power available; is enough to get a powerful vaping experience
- huge adjustable airflow which when fully open, is like breathing in air!
- quick-lock all buttons by pressing the fire button three times quickly
- wattage-lock and continue to vape without worrying about accidentally changing the wattage while vaping by pressing the up and down buttons together
- quality build with no rattles or flimsy components
- simple to use with no menu or complicated settings
- display colour change by pressing the fire button and up button together
- vibrant display.
The SMOK RPM 5 Pod Mod Kit is pretty impressive! We love the wide 810 drip tip better than the RPM 4’s duck-billed mouthpiece (but that’s our preference) and we even like that the RPM 5 is bigger. For some reason, a vape kit that feels like you’re holding a bike handle bar with a soft cushioned panel is super comfortable to hold and a beast to DL vape with!
- Prime new coils to avoid dry hits or burning your coil prematurely by placing a few drops of e-juice in the coil before installing, filling up the pod and letting it sit for five minutes before use. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the RPM 5 Pod Mod. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- We don’t recommend this device for beginner vapers who prefer mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, a cigarette-style draw.
RPM 5 Pod Mod features & specs
- Dimensions: 122.5 x 31.2 x 29.5mm
- Weight: 122.7g
- 6.5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- 0.96 inch TFT colour screen
- 2000mAh built-in battery
- Wattage range: 5-80W
- Coil compatibility: SMOK RPM 3 Coils
- Max charging current: 1.4A
- Type-C USB charging port
- Magnetic pods
- DL vaping
- Ample adjustable airflow
- SMOK RPM 5 Mod
- SMOK RPM 5 Pod (6.5mL)
- 2 x SMOK RPM 3 Meshed Coils
- 0.15 ohm (pre-installed, 40-80W)
- 0.23 ohm (20-45W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine