RPM 4 Pod Mod Kit by SMOK is a stylish, 60W pod mod vape kit with 5mL vape juice capacity and compatibility with two different pods, RPM Pod & LP2 Pod, and two different replaceable coil ranges, SMOK LP2 Coils & SMOK RPM Coils! The RPM 4’s versatility continues with adjustable airflow and wattage, powered by a large 1650mAh built-in battery.
RPM 4’s two pods and coils
- 5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- built-in, duck-bill drip tip that is smaller than previous RPM versions allowing for more airflow restriction
- side-fill via a rubber-covered fill port
- ‘LP2’ or ‘RPM’ embossed on the rubber fill port cover to distinguish pods
- strong magnetic connection to RPM 4 Mod
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod
- replaceable SMOK LP2 Coils compatible with the LP2 Pod only
- replaceable SMOK RPM Coils compatible with the RPM Pod only
- great vapour flavour and surprisingly big vape clouds from both coils.
Satisfying restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping
Mike Vapes, a YouTube vape reviewer, recommends that the SMOK RPM 4 Pod Mod Kit is a great RDL vaping device, where vapour is inhaled straight to the lungs, like breathing in from your mouth piece, with more restriction than straight-up direct-lung (DL) vaping.
Based on the airflow the RPM 4 has, a tight mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape (similar to cigarette draw that’s held in the mouth before inhaling to the lungs) may be more difficult to achieve, however every vaper is different and you may like MTL vaping the RPM 4.
Adjust your vape with the RPM 4 Mod
Fine-tune your vaping experience with the versatile SMOK RPM 4 Mod starting with your wattage. Up to 60W is available for you to play around with and experiment with using different RPM or LP2 Coils that are sold separately. The RPM 4 also gives you:
- adjustable airflow switch with airflow that comes in from two sides
- Type C charging
- 1650mAh built-in battery that you can vape for most of the day with depending on the wattage you use
- quick-lock feature: three clicks of the fire button locks your wattage buttons and fire button
- wattage-lock feature: up and down button pressed together locks your wattage but still allows you to vape
- neat design with a quality build (no rattles or flimsy components)
- easy to use with no complicated menus – just fill the pod, adjust the wattage and airflow, and vape
- change your display colour by pressing fire button and up button together and personalise your screen.
The most versatile of the SMOK RPM range, the RPM 4 Pod Mod Vape Kit, hits the spot on many key vaping features we vapers are looking for in a small, but powerful vapouriser.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the RPM 4 Pod Mod. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Prime new coils to avoid dry hits or burning your coil prematurely by placing a few drops of e-juice in the coil before installing, filling up the pod and letting it sit for five minutes before use.
RPM 4 Pod Mod features & specs
- Dimensions: 103 x 25 x 27.9mm
- Weight: 107g
- 5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- 0.96 inch TFT colour screen
- 1650mAh built-in battery
- Wattage range: 5-60W
- Coil compatibility:
- Max charging current: 1.5A
- Type-C USB charging port (located at bottom of device)
- Magnetic pods
- SMOK RPM 4 Device
- SMOK RPM 4 LP2 Pod (LP2 Meshed 0.23 ohm DL Coil pre-installed)
- SMOK RPM 4 RPM Pod (RPM Meshed 0.4 ohm Coil pre-installed)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine