Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit by GeekVape takes you to the wonderful vape-land of advanced, powerful direct-lung (DL) vaping, for vaping gurus. The 200W Aegis Legend L200 Classic Vape Mod has easy menu navigation, plenty of modes to tailor vaping, large dimensions to house dual 21700 or 18650 batteries (NOT included) and is IP68 rated water, dust and shock proof. Sitting nicely atop the Aegis Legend 2 Classic Mod is the beastly, 6mL vape juice capacity Geek Vape Z Max Tank for huge vape clouds from its M Series Coils, ample top adjustable airflow (making it more leakproof) and large 810 drip tip. The perfect duo for some serious sub-ohm vaping!
Check out the GeekVape Aegis legend 2 L200 Classic Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one our fave YouTube vape reviewers, to see this vape beast in action.
Comparing both Aegis Legend L200 Kits
The Aegis Legend 2 Classic Kit is actually another version of the originally-upgraded GeekVape Aegis Legend L200 Vape Kit. If you’re comparing the two, here are the main differences. This Aegis Legend 2 Classic Kit has:
- much larger dimensions to accommodate for bigger batteries
- compatibility with dual 21700 and 18650 (instead of just 18650)
- a Z Max Tank instead of the Z Sub Ohm Tank
- 6mL vape juice capacity instead of 5.5mL
- accommodates up to a 33mm tank instead of up to 24.5mm
- leather and rubber exterior as opposed to leather and plastic.
That’s it! Both kits are the same in every other way!
Perfect beast accomplice: Z Max Tank
If you’re going to have a beast vape mod, like the Aegis Legend L200 Classic, you need the perfect partner in vape-crime, like a Geek Vape Z Max Tank. This tank is not to be confused with the original Z Sub Ohm Tank that the Aegis Legend L200 comes with. Like the vape mods, these two tanks share many of the same features so you can vape with high wattage and resistance. The Z Max Tank’s features include its:
- huge top adjustable airflow for deep, air-filled DL draws which is a more leak-proof design
- large, removeable 810 drip tip for deep inhales and an easy clean
- easy top fill with quarter turn top cap via its two large fill ports
- easy coil change with a simple pull out/plug in coil replacement after unscrewing the bottom cap of the Z Max Tank
- 6mL vape juice capacity for less frequent e-juice top-ups (bigger than Z Sub Ohm Tank)
- superb vapour flavour and giant, dense vape clouds from the sub ohm Geek Vape M Series Coils that’ll knock your socks off (so carry spares)
- 26mm diameter that's designed to suit many other vape mods.
Ride the DL vape train
Every single feature of the spectacular vape duo that makes up the GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit is designed to deliver the best DL vaping, where you inhale vapour straight to your lungs, bypassing the mouth. This is unlike mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, where you hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs, like a ciggie draw.
The 200W Aegis Legend L200 Mod with its multiple simple and advanced modes, and big 21700 battery compatibility, combined with the powerful M Series Coils of the Z Max Tank, with its large 6mL e-juice capacity, lots of airflow and big drip tip, are a match made in sub-ohm DL-vape heaven. There is such a place. You’ll see it when you vape this kit.
Aegis Legend L200 Classic Mod’s power
If you’re an avid, experienced power-vaper, don’t waste your time on semi-powerful pod or mod kits. Skip all those upgrades and just get yourself a GeekVape Aegis Legend L200 Classic Vape Kit and own a vape mod that’s built for ginormous clouds and high-wattage vaping. You’re going to enjoy the Aegis Legend 2 Classic’s:
big dimensions that make it stable and durable, even though it's less pocket-friendly
- dual 21700 battery compatibility (batteries not included), hence the larger size, so you can vape over a day on a single charge
- 18650 battery adapters so you can also use 18650 batteries while your larger ones are charging on an external battery charger
- 200W of power to suit any simple or rebuildable vape tank
- quick-lock switch (A-Lock) to speedily lock all your buttons for safety (you can’t vape while lock is on)
- big, beautiful, clear display screen so you can see your settings from Mars
- easy menu navigation allowing you to scroll modes with just three clicks of the fire button (long-press fire button to set selected mode)
- plenty of modes to tailor your vaping such as Temperature Control and the simple Power Mode that just requires setting your wattage
second-generation IP68 water, dust and shock proof rating (aka Tri-proof, more protection than IP67 rating of other Geek Vape kits) so you can build a house with the Aegis Legend L200 Classic Mod in your pocket without a worry
- instant vape clouds from the fast-firing Aegis Legend L200 Classic
- secure hinge battery door that seals batteries in, protecting them from dust and liquid spills
comfy hold with cushioned leather panel and rubber body
- hidden Type C charge port under an inconspicuous rubber flip cover above the fire button
- built to last with its resilient, quality build that’s expected from Geek Vape Aegis vapourisers.
Similar to its cousin, the recent Aegis Legend L200 Vape Kit, this Geek Vape Aegis Legend L200 Classic Kit, is not for the faint-hearted. It’s an absolute beast, designed to billow out huge DL vape clouds in an instant, from a sizeable body and it does this incredibly well. Also, like we said, the Aegis Legend L200 Classic, unlike its predecessor, is not pocket-friendly, so not suitable for a pocket in tight pants or pants without a belt, nor a person with a weak wrist.
- The IP68 rating of water, dust and shock proof usually only applies to the mod, not the tank.
- When installing new M Series Coils, match up the coil with the triangle notches on the tank to ensure the coil is installed correctly.
- Make sure you prime new GeekVape M Series Coils before use by placing a few drops in the centre to saturate the cotton and letting them sit for about five minutes in a full tank to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils or pods’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with removeable-battery devices like the Aegis Legend 2 Classic Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers. We recommend this vape kit for advanced/experienced vapers who like high-wattage, DL vaping.
GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 147.35 x 64.46 x 33mm
- Vape juice capacity: 6mL
- Compatible with GeekVape M Series Coils
- Batteries: 2 x 21700 or 18650 batteries (not included)
- Output power: 5-200W
- Resistance range: 0.1-3 Ohm
- Display: 1.08 inch colour screen
- Maximum output current: 45A
- Maximum voltage: 12V
- Operating temperature: 0-45℃
- Storage temperature: -20-60℃
- IP68 rating: water, dust and shock proof
- A-Lock switch: quickly locks all buttons to carry safely
- Type C charging
- Top airflow leak-proof design
- Superb DL vaping with giant vape clouds
- GeekVape Aegis L200 Classic Mod (without batteries)
- GeekVape Z Max Tank (6mL)
- 2 x GeekVape M Series Mesh Coils:
- M0.14 Single Mesh - 0.14 ohm (60-80W), pre-installed
- M0.2 Triple Mesh - 0.20 ohm (70-85W)
- Coil tool
- Spare parts
- Type C charging cable
- Spare glass tube (4mL)
- 2 x 18650 battery adapters
This product does NOT contain nicotine
This vape is smooth and easy to use. I love the taste of my juices through this device and love the colour also.