Oont Dry Herb Vapouriser by XMAX is a sleek and compact dry herb vaporizer that’s easy to use and maintain, while still enjoying features like temperature control, auto draw, dosing capsules, safety shut-off and timed sessions. The XMAX Oont Dry Herb Vape is only about 5.2 cm tall with a built-in 1500mAh battery that lasts around 12 three-minute sessions at its highest temperature (220°C/428°F). You’ll also find the Onnt Vapouriser easy to load and clean since everything inside the 1.5mL, ceramic heating chamber, including the dosing capsule and glass mouthpiece, is removeable.
Check out the useful how-to videos by XMAX for more information on using and maintaining your Oont Dry Herb Vapouriser.
Compact size with a comfy grip
Many dry herb vapes are built like gigantor (you know, like the dude that helps Keanu Reeves on the bus in the movie ‘Speed’… If you haven’t seen it… Gosh we’re old.) The XMAX OONT however, is not only pocket-friendly, literally and figuratively, its exterior also gives you a better grip of your dry herb vape… You’ll need it with that glass mouthpiece.
More things to love about the Oont Dry Herb Vaporizer, other than its interesting name that sounds like the noise you make when you stump your toe, include its:
- affordable price compared to other dry herb vapes
- comfy grip as we mentioned above
- portable size of just over 5cm tall
- built-in 1500mAh 18650 battery, lasting approx. 12 three-minute sessions at highest temp
- type-C charging in 2 hours
- ease of use; you turn it on, it starts heating and you vape in about 20 seconds
- 20-25 second heat-up time
- auto-draw since once your XMAX Oont is heated, you just draw on the glass mouthpiece vape; no fire button needed
- safety off/on with three clicks of the power button
- temperature control of five pre-set temps between 180°C and 220°C
- easy temp change by holding power button down for two seconds, increasing the temperature by 10°C each time. The five LED lights will light up accordingly - one light 180°C (356°F), two lights 190°C (374°F) and so on
- three and five-minute timed sessions that you switch between by double-clicking the power button and the LED lights on the front will flash three or five lights accordingly.
auto shut-off once the timed session has ended
- dosing capsule (included) for your botanicals or dry herb makes it easy to load and clean
quick loading of heating chamber from the bottom of the Oont Vaporiser - open the hinge door at the bottom, slide in the filled dosing capsule, shut the door and vape
- quick unloading of heating chamber from the bottom also - open the hinge door at the bottom, then push the mouthpiece down to pop the dosing capsule out
- adjustable (scalable) airpath that you can lengthen or shorten by simply pulling or pushing the glass mouthpiece
- 100% isolated airflow path that keeps out impurities/contaminants and maintains cleaner, purer, smooth vapour production and good vapour flavour
- all food-grade material from the glass mouthpiece to the ceramic oven
- 1.5mL ceramic heating chamber or oven
- vibration alerts (haptic feedback) that let you know when the XMAX Oont Vape is on/off or ready to vape
- battery level indicator via the five LED lights that’ll flash three times upon turning the Oont Dry Herb Vaporizer on/off, each light representing 20% off battery (e.g. two lights is 40% charged, five lights is 100% charged)
- easy cleaning since the glass mouth piece, inner steel rod and dosing capsule can all be removed and soaked (see XMAX how-to video for more information).
- See below 'Package content' for a full list of XMAX OONT accessories.
- READ the included user manual before first use.
- Charge Oont Vape for 6 hours before using the first time.
- DO NOT vape while device is charging.
- Always turn off your XMAX OONT (three clicks of fire button) when carrying in your bag to avoid accidental button presses or firing.
- Always fill or clean the chamber when the device is off and cool.
- Loosely pack dosing capsules so there's room for air to get through.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the XMAX Oont Dry Herb Vapouriser. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- This device cannot be used with e-liquid.
- This kit does not come with dry herb or botanical material.
XMAX OONT dry herb vape features & specs
- Dimensions: approx. 51.14 x 27.40 x 74.5mm
- Materials (all food-grade):
- Body: aluminium alloy
- Mouthpiece: glass with metal filter
- Heating chamber/oven: ceramic
- Filter: stainless steel
- Temperature range: 180-220℃（356-428℉)
- Battery: built-in 18500 3.7V 1500mAh
- Timed sessions: 3 and 5-minute sessions
- Fast heating time: 20-25sec
- Easy on/off with 3 clicks of power button
- Charger: Type-C USB charge
- Vibration (haptic feedback) notifications
- 100% isolated and scalable air path
- Black-glazed ceramic oven with embedded heating element
- Easy, quick cleaning and maintenance
- Easy to use
- Five LED lights for battery, temperature and timed session indication
- XMAX OONT Dry Herb Vapouriser
- Dosing capsule
- 2 x Mesh screens
- Spiral brush
- Packing tool
- Type C USB charging cable
- 4 x Alcohol wipes
- 3 x Cotton swabs
- User manual
XMAX OONT Dry Herb Vape accessories
We stock all your XMAX OONT Vaporizer accessories, and parts for replacing when worn or for fine tuning your botanical/herb vaping (sold separately). Keep an eye on these parts as due to the heat of vaping, they may need replacing periodically.Capsules
This product does NOT contain nicotine