VMate Infinity Edition Pod Kit by VooPoo is a very simple vape kit that’s great for beginner vapers and is compact for an easy carry. The disposable but refillable VooPoo VMate Pod Cartridges have a generous 3mL vape juice capacity, produce a nice throat hit and are uniquely antibacterial with their silver ion body! The VMate Infinity Battery allows you to mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape (a cigarette-style draw) all day with its 900mAh built-in battery via easy, auto-draw, button-less vaping and shows your battery capacity in style with its infinity symbol LED light.
The VooPoo VMate Infinity Pod Kit’s literal vape mate is the VMate E Pod Kit and you can see both of them in action by watching Mike Vapes’ VMate E & Infinity Pod Kit video review on YouTube. If you’re looking at purchasing one, it’s worth seeing how they differ, so we’ve listed their differences below to make it easy for you:
- Pods included: VMate Infinity - one. VMate E - two.
- Built-in battery capacity: VMate Infinity - 900mAh. VMate E - 1200mAh.
- Body: VMate Infinity - zinc alloy. VMate E - zinc alloy with leather panel.
- Pod protection: VMate E has a pod lid for protection against dust/debris, and e-liquid air oxidation or light deterioration.
- Airflow: VMate Infinity - auto. VMate E - adjustable.
- Size: VMate Infinity - 95.5mm. VMate E - 99.5cm tall.
Other than these, both pod vapouriser kits share most other features.
VMate Pod is antibacterial?
As of Aug 2022, antibacterial pods were unheard of, to us at least. Then, in walks the VooPoo VMate Pod Cartridge, made of antibacterial silver ion (99% antibacterial rate) so bacteria can’t stick to it! *jaw hits the ground* The VMate Pod will evidently let you vape more hygienically without making vaping complicated via its simple features, including its:
- 3mL vape juice capacity that’s more than the average pod kit and will last you a while before re-fills with the low-wattage vaping it supports
- disposability so no changing coils/cleaning tanks; just throw and replace the whole pod when it no longer vapes well (leaking, low to no vape clouds, bad taste)
side fill via an easy lift of a rubber plug located on the side of the VMate Pod, requiring you to remove it from the VMate Infinity to fill with thin nozzle bottle
- lip-comfortable mouthpiece (duck-billed) that went through 128 engineering tests
- nice throat hit and vapour flavour from the built-in 0.7 ohm coil or 1.2 ohm coil (sold separately)
- transparent body to easily see your vape juice level and avoid accidentally burning the coil by vaping on an empty pod
- recommendation: keep e-liquid level above the cut-outs leading to the coil's cotton (in centre of pod) for maximum saturation and longevity of the Vmate Pod Cartridge
- less leakage with dual-hole pod structure that has balanced air intake from both sides and isolates condensation
- secure magnetic connection keeps your VMate Pod in place even when carrying
- convenient grip on either side of the pod to help you remove it
- reflects light to minimise light deterioration of your e-liquid
- cross compatible with a few VooPoo Pod Kits such as the VMate, VMate E and V.Thru Pod so you can conveniently and cost-effectively vape more than one kit with the same pods.
MTL draws with VMate Infinity
MTL vaping, a cigarette-style draw where you draw and hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs is what the VooPoo VMate Infinity was designed for.
The higher-resistance, low-wattage built-in coils and slim mouthpiece bore hole of the VMate Pods, coupled with restricted air intake and auto-draw vaping of the VMate Infinity Battery, come together for a satisfying, loose MTL draw. You may be able to tighten the draw by:
- covering one of the air intake holes on the side of the VMate Infinity Battery as you draw
- use the higher-resistance, 1.2 ohm pod that has a cooler, tighter draw (sold separately). The 0.7 ohm pod included has a warmer draw.
VMate Infinity’s infinity light
It’s cool to see VooPoo making a feature out of the VMate Infinity Pod Kit’s name… A neat LED light in the shape of an infinity symbol, on the side of this slim pod vape kit, lights up while you puff in one of three colours to indicate your battery level:
- Green: 60-100% - keep on vaping or take it on a trip.
- Blue: 20-60% - keep vapin’; maybe charge before you head out for the day.
- Red: 0-20% - don’t leave home with it.
Simple! In fact, e’rything about the VMate Infinity Pod Vape Kit is simple and intuitive, such as its:
- 900mAh built-in battery which simply lets you vape all day (depending on how much you vape)
- stable output ensuring the same vape cloud production and flavour right up until it needs charging (as opposed to progressively decreasing as battery level decreases)
- easy-as draw-activated vaping (aka auto-draw) where you just draw on the mouthpiece to vape without buttons
- care-free carry since without buttons, you needn’t worry about accidental button clicks while carrying in your bag or pocket
- easy carry with its small, 9.5cm tall body
- auto power adjustment to suit either included 0.7 ohm pod or 1.2 ohm pod (sold separately) as each have slightly different wattage requirement
- calming cosmic ray design with laser-carved lines on its body
- type c charging to speed up charge time so you can keep vaping.
Yep, the VooPoo VMate Infinity Edition Pod Kit is pretty awesome. You get all the easy pod kit features suited to beginner vapers which are similar to most pod vape kits on the market. However, you get these little vape easter eggs, like that decently-sized battery and pod capacity, and the antibacterial properties of pod.
We highly recommend also checking out its vape mate, the VooPoo VMate E Pod Vape Kit too. Better to compare them now and choose your fave then find out after your order that’s there’s a close relative…
- You only get one pod in the kit so we suggest purchasing a pack of VooPoo VMate Pod Cartridge Replacements with your order so you have back up pods when it needs to be changed.
- Prime new pods before use to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before using to saturate the coil’s cotton inside. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with simple, built-in battery devices like the VMate Infinity Pod Vape Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
VMate Infinity Edition Pod Kit features & specs
- 95.5 x 28.5 x 15mm
VMate V2 Pod Cartridge
- Vapour e-juice capacity: 3mL
- Material: Silver ion, PCTG (plastic, BPA free)
- Coil resistance: 0.7 ohm
- Disposable pod
- 99% antibacterial rate (silver ion)
- Comfortable mouthpiece – went through 128 tests
- Reflects light to reduce light deterioration of e-liquid
VMate Infinity Edition Pod device specs
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Output power: 17W max
- Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance: 0.7-3.0 ohm
- Built-in battery capacity: 900mAh
- Loose MTL draw
- Draw-activated vaping (no buttons)
- Easy to use, beginner-friendly
- Safety protections: overtime, short-circuit, overcharge, output over-current, low battery and chip over-temperature
- VooPoo VMate Infinity Device/Battery
- VooPoo VMate Pod V2, 0.7 ohm
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine