Veco GO Vape Pen Pod Kit by Vaporesso is a pod kit on steroids! The Vaporesso Veco Go Vape Pen has a huge, vape-tank-sized 5mL e-liquid capacity Veco Go Pod and a large, 1500mAh built-in battery for up to three days of vaping on a single charge! You also get great mouth-to-lung (MTL) AND restricted direct-lung (RDL) draw options with its rotating pod that adjusts your airflow, a slim, comfortable mouthpiece and a disposable yet refillable Vaporesso Veco Go Pod in a vibrant, compact body.
Check out the Vaporesso Veco Go Pod Vape Kit video review by Mike Vapes on YouTube to see the Veco GO Vapouriser in action.
The giant but compact Veco Go Pods
You wouldn’t guess by looking at the relatively compact Veco Go Vape Pen that its Vaporesso Veco Go Pod holds a whopping 5ML of vape juice! But alas, it’s true peeps. Get ready to only have about one re-fill a day with this vape-baby. More cool features of the Veco Go Replacement Pods include their:
- 5mL e-liquid capacity in case you scanned past the above paragraph
- bottom-fill via a rubber plug covered, relatively large fill port (remove the pod from Veco Go Battery to fill)
- secure magnetic connection that practically pulls itself into place and stays put
- adjustable airflow by rotating the Veco Go Pod clockwise and anti-clockwise once installed
- disposability so you keep refilling it until it no longer vapes well and then replace it with a brand-new pod
- semi-transparent body to easily see your vape juice level and top-up before you vape on an empty pod and accidentally burn your coil
slim mouthpiece that’s comfortable on your lips and great for MTL or RDL vaping
- softer mouthpiece option when you purchase 0.8 ohm Vaporesso Veco Go Replacement Pods. They have a built-in drip tip with rubber coating that you can grip with your teeth and hand-free vape like an electronic cigar
- great vapour flavour thanks to the built-in coil’s Corex Heating Tech
- long-lasting Veco Go Pod, thanks to Corex Heat Tech again, that could last up to three weeks (depending on your vaping style, e-liquid used etc)
- SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to the Veco Go Pod’s ability to:
- ‘store safely’ with extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- ‘saturate properly’ referring to saturating the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- ‘seal comprehensively’ with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for the best MTL or RDL vaping experience.
MTL and RDL draws allowed
The Vaporesso Veco Go Vape Pen may be very easy to use but it features adjustable airflow which gives you a way to tailor your draw so you can both MTL and RDL vape.
- MTL vape, where you draw vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to your lungs (ciggie-style draw).
- Least airflow – mid-restricted draw (not tight but not loose)
- Fully open airflow – very loose MTL draw.
- RDL vape, where you draw vapour straight to the lungs, bypassing the mouth but with some restriction when compared to straight-up DL vaping.
- Least airflow – super tight/restricted RDL draw that almost feels claustrophobic.
- Fully open airflow – perfect RDL draw.
Veco Go Battery goes the distance
Vaporesso’s Veco One Kit and Veco One Plus Kit may share a similar name to this Veco Go Pod Vape Kit, but all they have in common is that they’re all a type of vape pen (cylindrical, pen-style vape). In saying that, the much-simpler Veco Go Vape Pen Battery actually has the same 1500mAh battery capacity as its long-lost, more powerful brother, the Veco One Kit, so you can vape for up to three days on a single charge! More simple features of the Vaporesso Veco Go Pod Battery include its:
- 1500mAh built-in battery for up to three days of vaping (depending on how much you vape and which Veco Go Pod you use; 0.6 ohm will use up slightly more battery)
- auto-draw vaping so you just fill the pod and draw to vape. NO BUTTONS!
- type C fast charging via type C port on the bottom (type C cable not included)
relatively compact size that's easy to carry
- very light weight of 57g in what feels like an aluminium body
- comfortable, ergonomic hold that feels good in your hand with the Veco Go Battery’s cylindrical body
- extremely easy to use so the Veco Go Battery is perfect for new vapers
- beautiful, vibrant colours to suit every vaper
- affordable price but only comes with one Veco Go Pod and no Type C charge cable
neon battery indicator light at the bottom that lights up as you vape, indicating your battery level by colour:
- green: 70-100%
- blue: 20-70%
- red: 0-20%.
- Remove the plastic protective sticker at the bottom of the pod before vaping.
- You only get one Veco GO Pod in the kit so we recommend purchasing some back-up Vaporesso Veco Go Replacement Pods as they are disposable and will need replacing periodically.
- There is no Type C cable but you can pick up a quality Type C Charging Cable with your order now.
- See the Veco Go Pod Kit frequently asked questions (FAQs) after the ‘Package Content’ section below for more information.
- Prime new Veco GO Pods before using by filling with e-liquid and letting them sit for about five minutes to ensure the cotton inside the coil is saturated (avoid prematurely burning the coil). See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Vaporesso Veco GO Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Veco GO Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 112.5 x 23.4mm
- Vape juice capacity: 5mL
- Battery: built-in 1500mAh
- Weight: 57g
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- 2A fast charge
- Type-C USB port 5V
- Easy bottom fill
- Disposable but refillable, long-lasting pods
- MTL and RDL vaping
- Very easy to use, beginner-friendly
- Compact size
- Vibrant colours, sleek design
- Vape pen shape
- Auto-draw vaping (draw-activated)
- Compatible with Vaporesso Veco Go Pods
- Protections: low resistance, short-circuit, high temperature, no load, high resistance, low voltage, over discharge, over charge and overtime.
- Vaporesso Veco GO Battery
- Vaporesso Veco GO Mesh Pod (0.6 ohm)
- User manual
Vaporesso Veco GO Vape Pen Pod Kit FAQs
1. Are Vaporesso vapes safe?
While you don't hear of too many safety issues with Vaporesso vaping devices, you must always ensure you are using the vape in the way it was intended by reading the user manual that comes with your kit.
Also, BATTERY SAFETY is ignored by some vapers and that can be dangerous. Read our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
2. How do you charge a Vaporesso Go Vape?
Plug one of your Type C charging cables in to the charge port at bottom of the Veco Go Pod Kit, then plug the cable in to a 2A-compatible adaptor/usb to charge.
If you don't own a Type C charging cable, we have plenty of Type C Charging Cables that you can pick up with your Veco Go Pod Kit order.
3. How do you power a Vaporesso Veco Go?
The Vaporesso Veco Go Pod Vape Kit has a built-in battery which means the battery is inside and the force is strong in this one! All you have to do is charge the Veco Go when needed and it'll do the powering for you without you even pressing a button. Literally. Because the Veco Go HAS no buttons.
4. How long does the Veco Go Pod built-in coil last?
Vaporesso says that one Veco Go Pod could last as long as three weeks but coil life depends on so many factors; some are in your control and others aren't! This includes pod priming, manufacturing, power settings or type of e-liquid being used.
Maximise your Veco Go Pod life by having a read of our ‘What affects the life of my coil or pod’ frequently asked question.
5. Is the Veco Go Vape good?
This is quite subjective. If you like MTL or RDL vaping from a simple pod kit that needs less-frequent e-liquid refills and battery charges, then you'll love the Veco Go Pod Vape Kit, especially considering it’s made by Vaporesso, who’s known for manufacturing quality vaping devices.
6. What does Corex Heating Technology mean?
COREX Heating Technology describes the unique morph-mesh structure and cotton design inside the coil which are designed to guarantee rapid, even heating, resulting in flavour accuracy from the very first puff to the last. It is also said to extend the pod's lifespan by about 50%.
7. When should I refill the Veco Go Pod?
Our rule of thumb is: don't let the e-liquid level fall below the coil's cotton windows/slots.
Since the Vaporesso Veco Go Pods are semi-transparent, you can see the little white, slanted boxes near the bottom, inside the pod. If you keep the vape juice level above those slots or windows, which is where your coil draws e-liquid from, you'll maximise the life of the pod by minimising the chance of accidentally vaping on an empty pod (that can burn your coil).
8. When should I replace my Veco Go Pod?
When your disposable Vaporesso Veco Go Pod isn’t vaping well, it’s time to replace it. Signs your Veco Go Pod has reached the end of its life include:
- excessive leaking while vaping
- bad vapour flavour
- burned vapour taste
- black cotton inside coil (might be able to see this via the cotton slots inside the the bottom of the pod or by shining a torch down the mouthpiece bore hole)
- significantly less vapour production.
This product does NOT contain nicotine