Nfix Pro Pod Mod Kit by SMOK is a minimalist vapouriser that’s easy to carry while offering adjustable wattage (up to 25W) and airflow to adjust your vape draw. The slim, light-weight SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit body also packs an impressive 700mAh built-in battery for all-day, mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, a cigarette-style draw, that’s charged in only 70min! Plus, you get replaceable LP1 Coils in the 2mL e-liquid capacity SMOK Nfix Pro Pods so you don’t have to throw the pods out all the time.
Mike Vapes, a YouTube vape reviewer, says SMOK pretty much ‘nailed it’ with this vapouriser in his SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit video review, that’s worth checking out.
Keep your Nfix Pro Pods longer
The SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit’s main upgrade from its predecessor, the SMOK Nfix Pod Kit, is that the Nfix Pro Pods have replaceable coils instead of being disposable. This means you can keep pods longer, and save the environment and some cash. More cool facts about the SMOK Nfix Pro Pod include its:
- 2mL vape juice capacity
- side fill under a rubber-plug-covered fill port (for needle-nosed e-liquid bottles - must remove pod from Nfix to fill)
- comfortable duck-billed mouthpiece that’s perfect for MTL vaping with its slim bore
- secure click-in that keeps Nfix Pro Pods in place on the mod/battery
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod, ensuring you match the flat edges of the coil to the flat sides of the coil slot
- low cloud production from the SMOK LP1 Mesh Coils which produce decent vapour flavour and are also compatible with the SMOK Novo 4 Pod Kit.
It’s all about the MTL
Tight or slightly loose MTL vaping, where you hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs (like you’d smoke a stinky cigarette) is the best way to enjoy the SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit with the included 0.9 and 1.2 ohm LP1 Coils. The adjustable airflow and wattage, thin bore of the Nfix Pro Pod mouthpiece and high-resistance coils are perfect for good MTL vaping.
You may be able to achieve a restricted direct-lung (RDL) draw with the LP1 0.8 ohm, dual-core coil (sold separately), where you draw the vapour straight to your lungs, like breathing in through your mouthpiece but with some restriction.
Skinny but adjustable Nfix Pro Mod
Even though the SMOK Nfix Pro is slim and light-weight, you can adjust your vape draw with its adjustable wattage and airflow without much experience in vaping to know how. Check out the simple features of the SMOK Nfix Pro Mod/Battery, such as its:
- 700mAh battery that should last you the day on low-wattage vaping (depending on how much you vape)
- only 70min charge time
- inconspicuous power button just below the screen to turn off your vapouriser
- adjustable wattage up to 25W by triple-clicking the power button, then keep pressing, one click at a time, to increase the wattage (round-robins)
- adjustable airflow slider for tight or slightly loose MTL vaping
- auto-draw vaping that’s draw activated, just draw on mouthpiece to vape
- single button operation with no complicated menus
- easy to use
- light-weight of on 35.2g!
- bright display to see your vape settings, including battery level.
If you’re a beginner vaper looking for a simple electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) that also offers you a little adjustability and you don’t mind replacing coils, the SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit will tick all your boxes. The Nfix Pro Vapouriser is also awesome for any vaper who want a light-weight vape-friend for adventures (like going shopping or to work… Yep, they’re our adventures).
If the idea of changing coils gives you a headache, the very similar SMOK Nfix Pod Kit also features the same battery capacity, clear display and adjustable wattage but with disposable pods.
- We recommend turning your Nfix Pro Pod Kit off (five clicks of the power button) when placing in your pocket or bag to avoid accidental button presses that may change your wattage (which may not suit the coil).
- Prime new coils to avoid dry hits or burning your coil prematurely by placing a couple drops of e-juice in the coil before installing, filling up the pod and letting it sit for five minutes before use. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- While Nfix Pro Pods are not disposable, they will need replacing periodically as they cannot be cleaned like a regular vape tank can.
- Nfix Pro Pods are not cross-compatible with Nfix Pods and cannot be used with the SMOK Nfix Pod Kit and vice versa.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the SMOK Nfix Pro Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Nfix Pro Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 110.4 x 22 x 13.2mm
- Weight: 35.2g
- 2mL vapour e-juice capacity
- 0.69inch OLED display screen
- 700mAh built-in battery capacity
- Wattage range: 5 - 25W
- Max charging current: 0.7A
- Charges in 70min
- Replaceable coils
- MTL vaping
- Adjustable wattage & airflow
- Compatible with SMOK LP1 Mesh Coils
- SMOK Nfix Pro Mod/Battery
- 1 x SMOK Nfix Pro Pod (2mL)
- 2 x SMOK LP1 Mesh Coils
- 0.90 ohm MTL (15W, pre-installed)
- 1.20 ohm MTL (10-15W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine