Be prepared to be amazed with the FreeMax Maxus 100W Kit that includes a Fireluke 3 Tank and Maxus 100W Mod. The Maxus vapouriser mod has what Freemax call 'SmartLoad Tech' meaning you can load your battery without regard of polarity and it will work! Now you don't have to worry about which side goes up to ease one of the hassles of vape life. You want more? Okay. This electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) is also compatible with three sizes of batteries for vapes - 18650, 21700 and 20700, so the choice is yours. The Fireluke 3 Tank also has some innovation with its improved stability of the sliding top cap mechanism that minimises potential vapour e-liquid leaks. If you're a direct-lung (DL) vaper with a bit of vaping experience, look into the FreeMax Maxus 100W Kit that fits in your hand like rectangular dream.
Check out one of our fave YouTube reviewers, Mike Vapes', video on the new Maxus 100W and 200W Kits and see if this is the kit for you.
The mod - load 'em up... Or down!
The SmartLoad Tech on the Maxus 100W Mod is genius. The positive and negative side of the battery is no longer your concern when loading your batteries into this mod. Just put your vape battery in any way and it will power your vapouriser!
As if that wasn't enough to simplify your vape life, you can also choose between three battery sizes to run your mod on: 18650, 20700 and 21700 (not included).
Since we are talking about batteries for vapes, it is important that you have an understanding about battery safety. Lucky for you, we have a battery safety blog post to get you started but encourage you to also do your own research for your own safety.
Along with innovation comes all the perks you would expect for a box vape mod:
- an OLED display screen
- coloured resin panels on one side so it also looks nice
- a menu with an all-rounded list of functions to customise your vape, including Power, VPC, Bypass, TC-TI, TC-SS, TC-NI and TCR
- safety features for reliable, safe vaping.
The tank - slide-to-fill top cap
The Freemax Fireluke 3 Tank is an upgraded version of the Fireluke 2 Tank. The slide-to-fill top cap has been stabilised with a mechanism to stop it from loosening over time. Three steel balls were added into the top cap to increase friction. You can still fill the tank from the top with a single hand but there’s little chance of loosening the top cap and causing potential leaking.
Like the Fireluke 2 Tank, you still get the wide 810 drip tip, powerful mesh coils and plenty of airflow to suit DL vaping, where you inhale your vapour straight to the lungs from your e-cigarette.
Of course if you prefer mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs (like a cigarette), you can always attach an MTL tank to this innovative vape mod.
CoilTech 4.0 Coils
COILTECH 4.0 mesh coil technology is equipped with military-grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton). With the Freemax Fireluke 3 904L X Coils, you'll be able to enjoy all the vapour flavour from your favourite vapour e-liquid with every inhale of your Fireluke 3 Sub Ohm Tank and Maxus 100W Kit.
- One 18650, 21700 or 20700 battery is required to operate the mod, which is sold separately. We recommend charging batteries with an external battery charger.
- This product is not recommended for beginner vapers.
- The Fireluke 3 Tank is more suited to DL vaping.
Features & Specs
- Size: 135.4 x 37.5 x 27.9mm
- Battery compatibility: 21700 / 20700 / 18650
- Output wattage range: 5 – 100W
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm
- Fireluke 3 Tank size: 28.2 x 49mm
- Capacity: 5mL
- Material: Steel/Pyrex
- Working wattage: 904L X1 Coil (0.15 ohm, 40-80W) or 904L X2 Coil (0.2 ohm, 40-80W)
- Thread: 510
- Drip tip: 810
- Coil compatibility: Freemax Fireluke 3 904L X Coils
- Maxus 100W Mod
- Fireluke 3 Tank - 904L X2 Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- Spare 904L X1 Mesh Coil
- Spare 5mL Pyrex Glass Tube
- O-ring replacement
- Type-C USB cable
- User manual
- Warning card
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I only got my new maxis 100 a few days ago, and I love it. The flavour you get is so intense and great air and huge clouds. Thanks heaps VapourOxide.