Gen Fit Kit by Vaporesso is super-simple mod and tank vape kit with a unique fire button activated AND draw-activated vaping ability, designed for perfect mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping (a cigarette-style draw). The 3mL vape juice capacity Vaporesso iTank M has precise adjustable airflow, easy top fill and is compatible with Vaporesso MTX Mesh Coils. The 1200mAh Vaporesso Gen Fit Mod is simple, with single-button operation and three levels of power (20W max). The Gen Fit Vape Kit is easy enough for beginner vapers who want to upgrade from pod kits to their first mod and tank vapouriser.
Check out the Vaporesso Gen Fit Kit video review by Adam Winch, an entertaining YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Gen Fit Kit in action.
iTank M made for MTL
The small Vaporesso iTank M may share its name with the larger, more powerful Vaporesso iTank but in terms of looks and performance, they’re really quite different. The iTank M, for example, is made for restricted MTL draws, a cigarette-style draw and its features reflect this vaping style, such as the:
- 3mL e-juice capacity that’s plenty for low-wattage vaping
- precise adjustable airflow ring at the bottom of the tank which has small holes to choose from as opposed to wide open airflow inlet of more powerful tanks
- plastic PCTG tube (instead of glass) that’s less inclined to crack like glass tubes
- thin, removeable drip tip that’s designed for tight draws
- easy top fill via unscrewing the Vaporesso iTank M top cap and filling via either of the two fill ports (thin-nozzle e-liquid bottle works best)
- easy coil change via unscrewing the base of the iTank M – pull out the old coils and press new coil in firmly
- decent vapour flavour and medium vape cloud production from the replaceable Vaporesso MTX Coils, made with higher resistance for MTL vaping.
All about that MTL draw
The Vaporesso Gen Fit Vape Kit is designed for MTL vaping enthusiasts who like to vape similar to how they’d draw on the old, stank ciggies (drawing vapour to the mouth and holding, then inhaling to the lungs).
The low-wattage Vaporesso Gen Fit Mod coupled with the small, adjustable air inflow holes, slim drip tip bore and high-resistance, low-wattage Vaporesso MTX Coils of the iTank M are a perfect combination for perfect MTL vaping, whose draw you can loosen or tighten with the adjustable airflow.
Gen Fit Mod’s dual vaping ability!
Seldom do we see mod and tank kits that can be vaped both by pressing a fire button or just drawing on the drip tip (mouthpiece)! This is common in pod vapourisers but we think this may be the first mod and tank kit we’ve come across (as of July 2022). More about the simple and convenient features of the Vaporesso Gen Fit Mod include its:
- small aluminium alloy body with great build quality and light weight, for a comfortable hold and easy carry in your pocket or bag
- 1200mAh built-in battery that should last you most of the day depending on how much you vape
- superb ease of use with only a single button running the whole vape show. One button turns the Gen Fit Kit on/off, used as a fire button to vape or to change power/wattage/voltage levels
adjustable power levels that boost the vapour flavour, warmth and size as you increase voltage, indicated by three LED lights below the fire button:
- three lights – high power (3.5V)
- two lights – medium power (3.3V)
- one light – low power (3V)
- note: the higher the voltage, the quicker your battery drains
smart battery level indicator light that’s conveniently located next to the tank, on top of the Vaporesso Gen Fit Kit Mod. The small light, shaped like Sonic the Hedgehog’s rings, shines one of three colours while you’re vaping, letting you know how much battery you have:
- green – 70-100%
- blue – 40-70%
- red – 0-40%
- button vaping by pressing the button and drawing on the drip tip to vape
- draw-activated vaping (also called auto-draw) where you simply draw on the drip tip to vape, without pressing the fire button
- built-in Pulse Mode that ensures consistent power and flavour throughout your draw by pulsing power as you’re vaping (at least that’s how we understand it).
That’s it! There are no menus, screens, settings or anything complicated about the Vaporesso Gen Fit Vape Kit other than having to change coils. So, if you’re a beginner who’s been vaping pods for a while and wants to give a mod and tank vapouriser a go, the Vaporesso Gen Fit Kit is a perfect stepping stone to more complicated vape kits. This doesn’t mean that the Gen Fit Kit isn’t a great MTL vape kit even for more experienced vapers who like to keep things simple too.
- The Gen Fit Kit only comes with one coil. We recommend picking up a pack of replacement Vaporesso MTX Coils now so you aren’t stranded when the included coil needs replacing.
- Always turn your device off with five clicks of the fire button before placing it in your bag or pocket so the button isn’t accidentally pressed to fire the device.
- Before vaping with new coils, make sure you prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. After installing the coil and filling the tank, let it sit for around five minutes. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Vaporesso Gen Fit Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Gen Fit Kit features & specs
- 5-20W output power (three power levels)
- 3mL vape juice capacity
- Dimensions: 122.1 X 37.6 X 19.1mm
- Coil compatibility: Vaporesso MTX Coils
- Led battery light indicator
- 1200mAh built-in battery
- PCTG glass tube
- 510 removeable, slim drip tip
- Auto daw or button activated vaping
- Type-C USB charging with up to 5V/1A
- Top fill
- Protection for short circuit, low voltage, no load, over temperature, overtime and low power.
- Vaporesso Gen Fit Mod
- Vaporesso iTank M (3mL)
- Vaporesso MTX 1.2 ohm (8-12W) Mesh Coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine