Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank by Lost Vape features in the Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 (Quest 200W) Kit and is only for cloud-chasing vapers who prefer powerful, direct-lung (DL) vaping. The Lost Vape Centaurus Vape Tank's wide 810 drip tip, high-wattage, low-resistance, brawny Lost Vape UB Max Coils and decent 5mL vape juice capacity all contribute to large vape clouds and very tasty vapour flavour. The Centaurus Sub Ohm Tanks' top airflow and top fill also help keep your vaping mess-free by making it more leak-proof.
Powerful Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank
Features that make the Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank a must-have for DL vaping include its:
- 5mL vape juice capacity which may need more frequent refills when vaping with the X1 80-100W UB Max Coil but it’s totally worth it
easy-access top fill via a quarter-turn of the top cap to reveal two large fill ports
- leak-proof, top, adjustable airflow ring for enough airflow to fill a room with vape clouds and avoid unnecessary leaking that can occur with bottom airflow rings
- easy coil change via unscrewing the bottom section of the tank, pulling out the old coil and pressing in the new until the coil’s o-ring isn’t visible
- intense vape clouds and vapour flavour from the Lost Vape UB Max Mesh Coils, especially with the high-wattage X1 Coils but all coils give you stupendous flavour
- removeable, wide-bore, 810 drip tip for air-filled, deep DL draws, easy cleaning or replacement
- 26mm diameter so you can use the Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank on heaps of vape mods.
Large DL vape clouds await
The Lost Vape Centaurus Sub Ohm Vape Tank boasts about delivering satisfying, DL draws (where you inhale vapour straight to your lungs, bypassing the mouth) and for good reason! Yes, it actually told us that's what it's good at! A vape tank talking is probs more impressive than anything... But we can't guarantee all Centaurus Tanks talk.
The high-wattage, low-resistance Lost Vape UB Max Coils, wide-bore 810 drip tip, suitable 5mL e-liquid capacity of the Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank leave you no choice but to draw and exhale massive vape clouds from a satisfying DL hit.
- Prime new coils to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, saturate the coil's cotton by placing e-liquid in the coil centre before installation. Once installed, fill the tank and wait about five minutes before vaping. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank features & specs
- Vape juice capacity: 5mL (bubble glass)
- Drip tip: 810Top airflow
- Easy top filling
- UB Max X1 - 0.15 ohm Mesh coil (80-120W)
- UB Max X3 - 0.30 ohm Mesh coil (40-60W)
- DL vaping
- Compatible with Lost Vape UB Max Coils
- Buy it as a vape kit in a Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 Kit
- Lost Vape Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank (5mL)
- 2 x Lost Vape UB Max Coils:
- X1 0.15 ohm (80-120W)
- X3 0.30 ohm (40-60W)
- Spare glass tube (3mL)
- Spare parts pack
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
The tank itself is awesome! Kicks it anything else I’ve tried to the dirt and the coils are no exactly what you need. FlavourA+ and life span from upto 3/4 weeks depending on how you use it(same coil different flavours ect)
The only down fall is that I can not find anymore coils anywhere!! I really hope they haven’t discontinued them.