Caliburn G Pod Vape Kit by Uwell is the upgraded version of the extremely popular Uwell Caliburn Pod Kit. When they say upgraded, they mean it! While you get the same, flavour vaping experience and 2mL vape juice capacity as the original Caliburn Pod Kit, almost everything else has been upgraded with the Caliburn G.
An upgraded sexy, ridged body and colours, different mouth piece, Type C charging, bigger battery (690mAh as opposed to 520mAh) and (drum role please) REPLACEABLE COILS! Your Australian online vape store team at VapourOxide do the mexican wave and the crowd goes wild for the new Uwell Caliburn G vapouriser (vaporizer) Kit!
Cali-fornia is not the only one who knows how to party (2Pac - California Love, if you haven't heard the song, you're too young to be on this site). The Cali-burn G knows how to vape-party with its perfect vape-stick style features.
Check out the Caliburn G video review by one of our most trusted YouTube vape reviewers, Mike Vapes, to get an up-close-and-personal look at the Caliburn G.
Don't throw away your Cali G vape pods
Unlike the original Caliburn, you get Caliburn G Replaceable Coils! The Caliburn G Pods still have 2mL of vapour juice capacity but there's no more wastage of throwing out whole pods when it's time for a coil change.
Tip: Line up the flat edge of the bottom of the coil to the arrow on the bottom of the pod to insert the Caliburn G Coil correctly.
More vapour power
More power requires a bigger battery and Uwell has come through on that too! The Caliburn G vapouriser is powered by a 690mAh built-in battery that hands you an 18W max power output.
The king of mouth-to-lung vaping
The Caliburn G is purely made for a satisfying mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping style. MTL vaping closely resembles the restricted cigarette draw, where you usually hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs.
The Caliburn G exceeds expectations by also giving you two types of airflow that you can change simply by rotating the Calibrun G Pod (see video):
- more airflow will give you a loose MTL draw that is the same as the original Caliburn
- blocking the airflow by rotating the pod gives you a more restricted MTL draw for vapers who thrive on that restricted throat hit.
More Caliburn G-rrific features
Along with the sexy, ridged body that feels amazing in your hand, you get some more features to make your vape-life easy:
- draw on the mouth piece or press the fire button to vape
- turn it off and on by clicking the fire button five times (we strongly recommend that you turn it off when placing it in your pocket or bag)
- fill your pod from the top by removing the mouth piece without removing the pod
- charge it in less than an hour via your USB Type C charging cable.
A pretty impressive upgrade that we think has hit every vape-mark! It's difficult to make a good product better but Uwell have managed to do it with the Caliburn G. Make sure you leave us your Caliburn G reviews to share your vape experience with your vape mates.
- You will need to replace your Caliburn G Coils or Caliburn G2 Coils periodically.
- The Caliburn G Pods or battery are cannot be used with any other Caliburn Pod Kit other than Caliburn G or Caliburn KOKO Prime Pod Kits.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Caliburn G Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post to get a gist on how to look after your vape kit safely.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre to saturate the cotton, install in the pod, fill with e-liquid and let it sit for 10 minutes before using to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Caliburn G Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 108.3 x 22.5 x 12.6mm
- Weight: 36.6g
- Pod: 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Output: 18W
- Battery: 690mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Fully charged in under an hour
- Draw-activated vape or fire button option
- Lock/unlock ability
- Top-filling pod
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Ample airflow for a medium-loose vape
- Medium cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Compatible with both Uwell Caliburn G Coils and Caliburn G2 Coils
- Uwell Caliburn G Pod System Vape Kit with pre-installed coil
- Spare Uwell Caliburn G Coil (0.8 ohm)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
The best pod that never dies.
Fantastic pocket sized vape! Awesome service from vapouroxide as always
Am by no means a newbie but wanted something a bit more portable, easy to use and reliable and that's just what you get from this vape. Hasn't let me down yet, as it's now my daily. Coils will last you a good weeks use before replacement, just wish the battery would last that bit longer before needing a charge, but for a vape this size I can't complain. Would buy again and again.
I have many Uwell Caliburn. I love them so much so I was excited to try the Uwell Caliburn G vape kit. I love the Caliburn G just as much. I especially like the fact that I can change the coils in the Caliburn G. Also I think the battery lasts me longer. You should certainly try this vape pod kit.