Cenote Extract Vapouriser by AUXO is also known as an electronic dab rig, built for wax or concentrate vaping via a water recycler. The 2000mAh built-in battery of the AUXO Cenote Vape gives you up to 12 sessions on a single charge while you enjoy a quick, 30-second heat-up time and 360° immersive lighting effects inside the recycler with every draw. The Cenote's ergonomic, cylindrical design ensures comfort and easy grip while vaping using the disposable, ceramic nails (buckets), through the tough, clear, borosilicate glass recycler that pumps fierce vape clouds. You want to know more… Right?
Cenote: top-notch vaping AND a show
Yep. The AUXO Cenote Extract Vape delivers a show of bright colours in the glass recycler as you vape and red lights to indicate heating or cooling. Pretty neat to look at, even as a bystander. But the colours aren’t all you’re here for; you want to know the vape features of the Cenote Vaporizer, like its:
- wax and concentrate vaping compatibility
- pure vapour flavour
- smooth, fierce vapour production for an extract vapouriser
- conduction heating that does not combust your wax or concentrate material
- single-button operation via the power button; used to turn the AUXO Cenote Vape on/off, select temp settings and check battery level (but not to vape)
three pre-set temperature modes that you select by single presses of the power button (after turned on):
- setting 1 (dim red light): 270°C
- setting 2 (brighter red light): 300°C
- setting 3 (brightest red light): 330°C
- fourth Pro Mode (purple light) that gives you full control of your temperature (200-340°C), session duration and lighting effects via the AUXO Ap
- last-session memory so it heats up to last used setting the next time you turn the Cenote Extract Vape on
- timed sessions of 20 to 90 seconds that you can extend by 20 seconds
- 28 to 30-second heat-up time; Cenote will vibrate and change lighting when ready
disposable but re-usable ceramic nails (buckets, filling chambers) that are:
- embedded with thin metallic heating film for even heating
- easy to swap, clean, install and fill
- better for vapour flavour over stainless steel
- crystal-clear, hand-blown, durable, borosilicate glass recycler with comfortable mouthpiece that’s the centrepiece of the Cenote’s light-show extravaganza
- auto-draw vaping so once the Cenote Vapouriser is heated, you draw on the glass recycler’s mouthpiece to vape, instantly generating vapour
- beautiful light show that you can customise via the AUXO Ap
- 2000mAh built-in battery, lasting up to 12, 100-second sessions on one charge
- 90-minute fast charge time via included Type C cable and adaptor
battery level indicator green light that you access by triple-clicking the power button
- ergonomic, cylindrical shape of AUXO Cenote for easy grip while vaping
- immaculate Cenote Vaporizer travel case included (looks similar to a men’s hair clipper hard case) that’s both neat, sturdy, protective, AND fits the device and its accessories inside
- all necessary accessories included, like a dab tool, ceramic tweezers, cleaning cotton buds, type c cable, charging adapter, so you’re ready to vape; just add water and your wax/concentrate
- wireless charging option with a charging base (sold separately, coming soon).
- See the Cenote frequently asked questions (FAQs) after the ‘Package Content’ section below for more information.
- Turn the Cenote Vapouriser off when finished or carrying for safety.
- Do a ‘dry burn’ before vaping (turn device on and let heat) to burn off any residue from the manufacturing process.
- DO NOT:
- over-fill the chamber (ceramic nail/bucket) – recommended dab size is half a tic tac
- use the Cenote with e-liquid or herbs
- tilt the device while there’s water in the recycler
- vape while charging
- use without reading user manual first
- touch components with your bare hands immediately after a session (wait until device cools first).
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the AUXO Cenote Extract Vapouriser. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- This kit does not come with any material.
AUXO Cenote Extract Vape features & specs
- Dimensions: 143 × 95 × 56mm
- Weight: approx. 320.5g
- Warranty: 10 years
- Battery: built-in 2000mAh (7.4v lithium)
- Recycler: borosilicate glass
- Heating rod: stainless steel
- Nail (bucket): aluminum oxide ceramic
- Body: Polycarbonate (PC) & Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Compatibility: wax or concentrates
- Heating system: conduction
- Temperature range: 200-340°C / 392-644°F
- Heat-up time: 28-30 seconds
- Session time: 20-90 seconds
- Also known as an electric dab rig
- Comes with neat, durable, protective case for device and accessories
- Technocolour changing lights
- Three pre-set temp settings
- Pro setting to customise with Auxo Ap
- Single-button operation
- Large vape clouds for an extract vapouriser
- Battery level indicator light at base
- Type C charging in 90 minutes
- AUXO Cenote Vapouriser
- 5 x Ceramic, disposable nails (buckets)
- 5 x Cotton swabs
- 2 x Silicone rod seals
- Loading tool
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable
- 20W charging adapter
- Carb cap
- Travel case
- Quick start & user manual
AUXO Cenote FAQs
1. How to setup the Cenote Vape?
To save you reading a list of instructions, watch the 'How to use the Cenote' video on the AUXO official site which has clear instructions on how to set up, load and vape it.
Usage tip: don't fill the recycler with water will attached to the base.
2. How do I start heating the Cenote Vape?
The moment you turn on the vapouriser (long-press of the power button and only after you have filled it with water and loaded your wax/concentrate) it will start heating.
3. How do I select my temp setting?
Once the you turn on the Cenote, single, short presses of the power button will take you through the four modes. Once you get to the mode you want, let it sit for five seconds and it'll start heating while the light is red.
The device will vibrate and the light will change to the default or selected lighting effect when it's ready to vape.
4. How do I clean the Cenote Vaporizer?
Firstly and most importantly, ensure your vapouriser cools right down before attempting to clean any part!
Then, clean your ceramic nail (bucket) and glass recycler by following the instructions on the 'How to clean the Cenote' video on the AUXO website.
Always ensure your Cenote components are completely dry before vaping.
5. How do I fill the Cenote Recycler with water and how much water?
Remove the glass recycler from the Cenote base, remove the tilt-protection nozzle from the mouthpiece and pour water down the mouthpiece. Only fill to the indicated fill line (about a quarter).
6. What is a ceramic nail?
This refers to the disposable ceramic buckets used to load your wax or concentrate material in. You get five ceramic nails in your Cenote Vape Kit.
7. What is the Cenote default session time?
The AUXO website says you can have 20 to 90 second sessions but no indication as to what is default. We're guessing it's 90 seconds which you can then adjust via the AUXO Ap or extend by 20 seconds during a session.
8. How do I extend a session by 20 seconds?
When the Cenote Vapouriser has 20 seconds left of the session, the light will turn a steady red. At this point, if you double click the power button, it'll extend the session time by 20 seconds.
When the last 20 seconds of your session is over, the Cenote begins cooling, indicated by a gradually dimming red light.
9. How do I get the AUXO Ap?
10. Can I vape while charging the Cenote?
That's a hard 'No' to ensure your safety.
11. How do I turn the Cenote Vape on or off?
Long press the power button to turn the Cenote Vapouriser on or off.
12. How do I change the Cenote lighting effect?
The AUXO Cenote Vape has a default lighting effect from factory. However, there are EIGHT lighting effects to choose from on the AUXO Ap.
The AUXO website has a bunch of instructions in their FAQ section on how to change your lighting effects through the ap.
13. What is the dab size of the Cenote Vape?
AUXO recommends only using a dab size of about half a tic-tac.
14. How do I check the Cenote battery level?
Triple-click the power button and the Cenote's light will turn green. The brightness of the green light will determine how much battery life you have:
- Brightest green: 80-100%
- ¾ green: 60-80%
- ½ green: 30-60%
- ¼ green: 10-30%
- Less than 10% the power button will blink red six times and turn off.
This product does NOT contain nicotine