Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Pod Kit by Aspire is the mother of all vape kits! You literally get every component you need to vape simply or more advanced and then some!
The Nautilus Prime X Mod powers its 60W with a replaceable 18650 battery (not included) and you can use either the Nautilus Prime X Pods (BP or Nautilus with either Nautilus BVC or BP Coils included), Nautilus Prime X RDTA or Nautilus Prime RBA to vape the way you like.
Or you can scrap all that, strap on the 510 Adaptor and use your own vape tank instead! Seriously. The only thing you don’t get in the Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit is the battery!
Check out the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers, as he shows you the rebuildable side of vaping the Nautilus Prime X Mod for the advanced vapers.
So let’s take you through all the cool Nautilus Prime X components you get in this nifty, all-in-one electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) kit.
Nautilus Prime X Mod
The Nautilus Prime X Mod is only 91mm tall and gives you all the perks of a small vape mod, including:
- four modes to vape with:
- Auto Mode does the work for you; detects the coils, sets a recommended wattage and only lets you increase wattage to the maximum that coil can handle
- Watts Mode lets you adjust the wattage as you like
- Voltage Mode lets advanced vapers take control of the voltage
- Bypass Mode is only for advanced vapers as it automatically sets the wattage depending on the battery capacity available.
- replaceable 18650 battery so you can carry spare batteries to swap out (not included)
- ergonomic body design that’s comfortable to hold with cushioned leather panel
- quick lock that locks wattage adjustment buttons but not the fire button so you can still vape (three clicks of the fire button to lock, repeat to unlock)
- super firing speed of 0.001 seconds
- adjustable airflow using a purposefully stiffer sliding switch that precisely controls airflow and won’t move accidentally while you’re vaping
- 60W which is all you need to use every single BP Coil and Nautilus BVC Coil!
Nautilus Prime X Pods
The Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit comes with two pods; a BP Pod and Nautilus X Pod, each compatible with a different set of coils that have a wide range of resistance and low-to-mid wattage to choose from. With either pod, you get perks such as:
- side fill through a large fill port under a rubber cover
- removeable Nautilus Prime X 510 Drip Tip for easy cleaning or replacing
- strong snap connection to the Nautilus Prime X Mod
- 4mL vape juice capacity (BP Pod)
- 4.5mL vape juice capacity (Nautilus Pod)
- super easy coil change from the bottom of the pod (pull out/plug in). You must keep the Nautilus BVC Coil Base as replaceable BVC Coils don’t come with one. However the Nautilus Prime X Replacement Pods do.
- juice level window so you can see when you’re running low on e-liquid
- decent vapour flavour, dense clouds and versatility with the Nautilus BVC Coils or BP Coils. Keep in mind that:
- they are not cross-compatible so you can’t use BVC Coils in the BP Pod or BP Coils in Nautilus Pod
- you cannot use BP Coils or either pod with the original Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit nor the Nautilus Prime Pods in the Nautilus Prime X Mod.
You get one of every BP Coil available at the time of the Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit’s release, so you can try them all! BP Coils features include:
- mesh options for cloud chasers and direct-lung (DL) vaping
- low-wattage and high-resistance options for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping
- good flavour and clouds from all options
- used exclusively with the BP Pod.
Nautilus BVC Coils
Nautilus BVC Coils are vape veterans, used in a number of other Aspire vape kits and loved by many vapers. In this kit you’ll get a taste of what Nautilus BVC Coils have to offer, including:
- clean vapour flavour and decent clouds
- low to mid-wattage options that are great for MTL vaping
- used exclusively with Nautilus Pods in this kit (make sure you keep the BVC coil base to use for replacing coils).
Nautilus Prime X RDTA
Advanced vapers are going to love this build-friendly Nautilus Prime X RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomiser) that features:
- super-wide 810 drip tip
- single coil deck for custom coil building
- adjustable airflow
- push-to-fill port hole from the top, next to the coil
- bottom compartment shaped like the Nautilus Prime X Pods so it fits securely in the Nautilus Prime X Mod.
Nautilus Prime RBA
Build your own coil with the Nautilus Prime RBA (rebuildable atomiser) which features:
- post-less build deck
- single coil build deck
- Philips head security screws
- threaded conical cap.
Nautilus Prime X Mod 510 Adaptor
Turn your Nautilus Prime X Mod into a regular vape mod with a simple 510 adaptor. It fits securely where the Nautilus Prime X Pods would snap in and allows you to use traditional vape tanks of up to 22mm in diameter without over hang!
Apart from all the major components in the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit, you’ll also get the standard extras that come in every vape kit, like a Type C charging cable and user manual.
It’s a seriously-impressive collection that’s bound to put a smile on your vaping face if you’re into experimenting with your vaping style. With the Nautilus Prime X Special Edition, you’ll have almost all the accessories you need to experiment as much as you want!
- Do NOT throw away the Nautilus BVC Coil Base as replacement coils will not come with the base.
- Keep the 510 drip tips as replacement BP and Nautilus Prime X Pods do not come with drip tips. Don’t worry if you lose them, we sell replacement Nautilus Prime X Drip Tips.
- Nautilus Prime X Pods do not fit in the original Nautilus Prime Kit and vice versa.
- Prime new coils before use to avoid dry hits or burning your coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil before installing to saturate the cotton. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery devices like the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 91 x 45 x 25 mm
- Sleek, user-friendly design
- Stylish modern colours
- Output wattage: 1-60W
- Output voltage: 0.5-8.4V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm
- 0.96 inch OLED screen
- Compatible with:
- Easy side filling
- Weight: 110g without battery
- 4 & 4.5mL e-liquid capacity
- 18650 external battery (not included)
- Type-C USB port
- 2A fast charging
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X Mod
- Aspire Nautilus Pod (for Nautilus BVC Coils)
- Aspire BP Pod (for BP Coils)
- Nautilus Prime X RDTA
- Nautilus Prime X Mod 510 Adaptor
- Nautilus BVC Coils
- 1.6 ohm
- 1.8 ohm
- 2S Mesh 0.7 ohm
- Nautilus Prime RBA
- BP Coils
- 1.0 ohm
- 0.6 ohm
- 0.3 ohm Mesh
- 0.17 ohm Mesh
- BP RBA
- BP RBA 510 Adaptor
- Type-C charging cable
- Nautilus Prime X RDTA 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
- 6 x Spare grub screws (2 x for BP RBA, 2 x for Nautilus Prime RBA, 2 x for Nautilus Prime X RDTA)
- Pack of o-rings
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Great aio so small colour screen fades in & out amazing quality on the bp mesh .3 coils are fantastic also the single coil rba is perfect with large drip tip as good as my requiem Squonker great flavour super fast shipping next day delivery. Also noticed one of the American YouTube reviewers hazy or mike something rates this machine and the aspire coils so much he got the spare aspire Boro box from the aspire boxx system about $10 to fit in his billet box to use aspire coils. Will be using this site again for the speedy service thanks again
This kit does it all, hardest part is choosing a colour. Great size, feels great in the hand. Solid unit,10 out of 10
This is a fully optioned superb kit enabling you to fully explore the capabilities of this exceptional little device. High build quality, lightweight and feels great in hand. Simple to use with large e liquid capacity, adjustable AFC, no leaks, and outstanding flavour from a wide range of coils, of which the rebuildables are my personal favourites. Great value kit representing 10 out of 10 and I would definitely replace if lost or damaged.