XROS 2 Pod Kit, pronounced 'cross', by Vaporesso is a perfect beginner-vaper kit and the upgraded version of the XROS Pod Kit which is very popular in the Australian vaping community. Both Xros vape kits are very similar to also popular Uwell Caliburn.
The XROS 2 Pod Kit has adjustable airflow, disposable 0.8 and 1.2 ohm Xros Pods with 2mL vape juice capacity, the ability to auto draw or use the button to vape, battery indicator lights and a 1000mAh battery to last you a day of vaping fun.
Xros Pod Kit veterans
If you’re familiar with the original Vaporesso Xros Pod Kit, here’s a gist of what's different in the XROS 2 Pod Kit to make it easy for you to compare. The Xros 2 Pod Kit has:
- 1000mAh built-in battery (800mAh in original Xros)
- battery indicator lights (not in the original Xros)
- mouth-to-lung (MTL) to loose MTL vaping (MTL and restricted direct-lung (RDL) in original Xros)
- curved base for comfortable hold (square base in original Xros)
- 112.2 x 23.4 x 13.4mm size (112 x 23 x 13mm size of original Xros)
- SSS Leak Resistant Technology (not in the original Xros).
All other XROS 2 Pod Kit Features are the same as the original Xros Pod Kit meaning you’ll still get a heck of a good vape for a pod kit!
Xros Pod: simple as always
The XROS 2 Pod Kit is compatible with the same Vaporesso Xros Pods which makes it easy for you to use either kit or even use the other edition to the Xros family, the Xros Mini. Xros Pods are easy to use because they have:
- 2mL vape juice capacity
- easy top fill by just pushing off the black mouth piece to reveal fill port that you can top up without removing the pod from the Xros body!
- silicone membrane on the fill port that stops unnecessary leakage when stored (ensure you don’t put juice down the centre, coil hole as you’ll flood the coil and end up inhaling e-liquid)
- easy-to-see e-juice level through the transparent pod
- 0.8 and 1.2 ohm pods so you can choose if a warmer (0.8) or cooler (1.2) vapour suits you
- disposability so you can just chuck out the whole pod when it no longer vapes well and replace it with a brand-new one!
- SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to its ability to:
- ‘store safely’ with extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- ‘saturate properly’ - saturates the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- ‘seal comprehensively’ with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for the best vape experience.
XROS 2 Mod's tear drop airflow
The Xros 2 Mod (battery) has a tear drop looking airflow inlet hole which according to Vaporesso, allows you to fine-tune your MTL vape (where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs, similar to the draw of a traditional smoke). The shape of the air hole allows you to acquire a tight to loose MTL vape using the sliding button. You will also enjoy the Xros 2 Mod’s:
- elegant, alloy uni-body that’s a pleasure to hold
- auto draw where you simply draw on the mouth piece without pressing the button to vape
- fire button where you press the fire button, then draw from the mouth piece (personally, we think this always delivers a little more heat and vapour)
- 1000mAh built-in battery which is all you need for a day’s vaping with the low wattage the Xros 2 requires (depending on how much you vape, of course)
- curved edges on the base which makes for a more comfortable hold (no jagged, square edges digging into your palm)
four battery indicator lights, showing you how much battery life you have depending on how many lights are lit:
- all four lit: 100%
- three lit: 75%
- two lit: 50%
- one lit: 25%
- Type C charging from the bottom (we recommend removing the pod when vaping to avoid leakage).
- Prime new pods to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before using which will allow the coil to saturate. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Knowing about battery safety is important when vaping, even with these very simple kits. Please see our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vapouriser.
- Xros Pods are disposable and need to be replaced when they are no longer vaping well (less flavour and clouds or burnt e-liquid taste).
XROS 2 Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 112.2 x 13.4 x 23.4mm
- 2mL e-liquid capacity
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Adjustable airflow
- 1000mAh battery capacity
- Tiding battery indicator
- Output wattage: 11/16W
- Easy top-fill system
- Alloy uni-body frame
- Meshed refillable pod system
- 1A fast charge
- Type-C USB Port 5V
- Vaporesso XROS 2 Battery Mod
- 0.8 ohm XROS Pod
- 1.2 ohm XROS Pod
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine