Crafty+ (Plus) Dry Herb Vapouriser by Storz & Bickel is a portable dry herb vape for easy vaping on the go, that’s similar looking to its big brother, the Storz and Bickel Mighty+ but is much smaller in size with a faster heat-up time (70-90 sec). The Storz & Bickel Crafty+ will last you about an hour of vaping on one charge of its 3300mAh built-in battery and easily fits dosing capsules right in the oven without extra adapters. Three temp selections from one orange button makes your dry herb vaping easy while the ceramic-coated oven and hybrid heating method give you nice vapour flavour and decent vape clouds from your dry herb.
Easy temp control with Crafty+
The Storz & Bickel Crafty+ Dry Herb Vapourizer has three, convenient, pre-set temperatures that you flick between with two or three clicks of its orange button:
- Default temp: 180°C (356°F) – heats to this temperature when turned on.
- Boost Mode: 195°F (383°F) – double click the button.
- Super Boost Mode: 210°C (410°F) – triple click the button.
Although you cannot fine-tune these temperatures using the Crafty+ Device itself, you can change the temperatures via the free Android Ap or Web Ap (for iOS) between 40°C and 210°C.
Crafty Plus is built to last
As with any other Storz & Bickel Dry Herb Vapes, the Crafty+ has a quality, durable build, made with longevity in mind. The Crafty+ Dry Herb Vaporizer is made from an organic plastic called PEEK (polyetherketone) which is made to withstand constant heat exposure and commonly used to make medical implants (which you know are made to last). More quality features of the Storz & Bickel Crafty+ Portable Vapouriser include its:
- easy-clean oven/filling chamber which when cleaned after each vaping session, using the included cleaning brush, stays clean for a long time before needing a deep clean
ceramic-coated filling chamber for a longer-lasting oven
- good vapour production with the use of either dosage capsules or straight from the oven
- ready indicator light that shines red while heating and green when ready
- haptics so your Storz & Bickel Crafty+ Dry Herb Vapourizer also vibrates twice when heated to desired temperature
- 50-60 minute session on one charge
- 3300mAh built-in battery that takes about two hours to charge
- Type C charge port that’s hidden behind the Crafty+ packing tool which conveniently slides in to the bottom of the device
- ability to vape concentrates as well as dry herb
- hybrid conduction and convection heating method that gives you a perfect balance of flavour and vapour production
even heating ability regardless of whether the oven is packed loosely so you can vape less product and get the same vaping experience
- 70-90 second heat-up time which is faster than the original Crafty Vapouriser (Crafty+ also has a bigger battery and an extra temp mode than the Crafty)
- stealthy cooling unit that sits on top of your oven as a lid, and has a swivel mouthpiece for easy vaping and storing
- easy turn-on that simply requires you to press the Crafty+ Dry Herb Vaporizer’s orange button once, after loading the oven
- easy dosage capsule use not requiring any other attachments as dosage capsules fit straight into the oven!
- Do not leave vaping product in the chamber after you’ve finished vaping. Empty and clean oven as soon as possible (careful, as oven gets hot while vaping) so you don’t have to deep clean your oven too often.
- See below for links to all Storz & Bickel Crafty+ accessories and replacement parts.
- This device is not recommended for beginner vapers or those looking for traditional vaping with e-liquid.
- See Storz & Bickle warranty and returns page to find out how to get a three-year warranty on your Crafty+ Dry Herb Vapouriser. Keep your receipt as you'll need it to prove the purchase date!
CRAFTY+ Dry Herb Vape features & specs
- Manufacturer: Storz & Bickel (Germany)
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 5.7 x 3.2cm
- Weight: 120g
- Temperature range: 104°F to 410°F (40°C to 210°C)
- USB-Type C charge port
- 25 minutes faster charging
- 1.4 cm³ sized ceramic coated filling chamber
- One-button control
- Three pre-set temperatures
- Exceptional air flow
- Pure taste
- Storz & Bickel CRAFTY+ Dry Herb Vapouriser
- 3 x Base seal rings, small
- 3 x Normal screens, small
- 3 x Coarse screens, small
- Dosing capsule
- Cleaning brush
- USB-Type C charging cable
- Instructions for use (concise)
Crafty+ Vape accessories
We stock all your Crafty+ accessories and parts for replacing when worn or fine tuning your dry herb vaping (sold separately). Keep an eye on these parts as due to the heat of vaping, they will need replacing periodically.
- Coarse screens
- Normal screens (small)
- Screen set (small) (lower regular screens & upper coarse screens)
- Capsule caddy with filling pad
- Dosing capsules (40pc)
- Dosing capsule filling set
- Filling pads, small (4pc)
- Magazine with 8 dosing capsules
- Magazine with 8 dosing capsules and filling pad
- Herb mill grinder
- Herb mill grinder XL
- Mouthpieces (4pc)
- Seal ring set
- Wear & tear set (mouthpieces, cooling unit, screens, filling chamber tool and cleaning brush)
This product does NOT contain nicotine
I recently purchased the Crafty Plus dry herb vaporizer from Storz & Bickel, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. As someone who enjoys vaping dry herbs, I was looking for a device that would deliver a high-quality experience, and the Crafty Plus does just that.
First and foremost, the vapor quality is exceptional. The device efficiently extracts the flavors and active compounds from the dry herb, resulting in smooth and flavorful hits. The vapor is cool and pleasant, which is a huge plus for someone like me who values a smooth vaping experience.
The battery life of the Crafty Plus is also impressive. It lasts for multiple sessions before needing to be recharged, which is convenient, especially when on the go. The device charges relatively quickly, allowing me to get back to vaping in no time.
I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an exceptional vaping experience.
Lights can be a bit confusing but the app makes up for that, constantly amazed at how good the vapour is and how quickly it rips through cones.