Newer than the 25R, the Samsung INR18650 30Q has a higher capacity of 3000mAh but a lower continuous discharge rate of 15A. However numerous independent tests have proven Samsung are very much under estimating this figure probably for safety reasons, the 30Q is consistently reaching 20A.
Samsung 30Q Specs
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Colour: Pink
- Positive Terminal Style: Flat-Top
- Protected (PCB): No (Unprotected)
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: IMR
- Continuous Discharge Current (Max): 15A
- Rated Capacity (Min): 2950mAh
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Voltage Discharge Cut-Off: 2.5V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.03V
- Charging Current (STD): 1.625A
Note: Batteries will only have test charge. Ensure that before use that batteries are charged for 6-8 hours for cell to reach full capacity. Failure to do so may lead to long term cell issues.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have used these batteries in my vapes for about the last 2 years. I have found them to be reliable and have good longevity. I vape at 50 watts and even though these batteries are only 15 amp they suit my needs. I find they last about 8 to 12 hours before they need changing.
Great batteries. Last a really long time.