The Samsung INR18650 30Q battery has a higher capacity of 3000mAh but a lower continuous discharge rate of 15A. However numerous independent tests have proven Samsung are very much under estimating this figure probably for safety reasons, the 30Q is consistently reaching 20A.
Samsung 30Q Specs
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Colour: Pink
- Positive terminal style: flat-top
- Protected (PCB): No (unprotected)
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: IMR
- Continuous discharge current (Max): 15A
- Rated capacity (min): 2950mAh
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Voltage discharge Cut-Off: 2.5V
- Charging voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.03V
- Charging current (STD): 1.625A
Important note: Batteries will only have a test charge. Ensure that before use batteries are charged for 6-8 hours for cell to reach full capacity. Failure to do so may lead to long term battery issues.
- 1 x Samsung 30Q 18650 Battery
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent battery so far!
I always buy the 3000mAh batteries because they don't let me down all day
I have used these batteries in my vapes for about the last 2 years. I have found them to be reliable and have good longevity. I vape at 50 watts and even though these batteries are only 15 amp they suit my needs. I find they last about 8 to 12 hours before they need changing.
Great batteries. Last a really long time.