Relief by this might be helpful is a CB2 terpene combination aimed at interacting with the endocannabinoid system to aid in inflammatory management.
Customers that routinely use these terpenes report less inflammation, pain, and hyperalgesia. Our terpenes act on PPAR-y, TRPV1, and CB2 receptors to dampen the inflammatory cascade and ease muscle tension.
Relief by this might be helpful features & specs
- Ancient medicine, with a modern twist
- Leverage the adaptogenic properties of terpenes to work hand in hand with our innate physiology
- Bioactive self-care to help you restore, recover and recalibrate
- How to use: adults should take 3–5 drops and keep them under their tongues for at least 30 seconds, up to three times daily.
- Please note:May not be suitable for pregnant women, children under 8 or in combination with high blood pressure medications.
Terpenes & ingredients featured in this blend:
- Aussie Grown Hemp Seed Oil
- 50ml Relief
This product does NOT contain nicotine