Nord Pro Pod Replacements by SMOK come in a pack of three empty pods that are compatible with the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit. Using replacement Nord Coils means you can keep the plastic pods for longer AND enjoy mouth-to-lung (MTL) and restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping with the Nord Pro Pod's adjustable airflow.
You spin the Nord Pro Pod right round
Rotate your SMOK Nord Pro Pod 180 degrees when on your Nord Pro Pod Battery to adjust your airflow. By spinning the Nord Pro Pod it switches between a tighter or looser airflow, to match your style of vaping or the Nord Coil installed. There are more simple features of the Nord Pro Pod including:
- 3.3mL vape juice capacity that’s nice and big so you can vape with the low-wattage Nord Coils for a while before needing an e-liquid top-up
- side fill via a rubber plug covered fill port
- child-safe coil lock that looks like a red lever. You’ll need to open this red coil lock lever to access the coil and close it again to secure your coil in place and stop any kiddies accessing the e-juice or accidentally swallowing that small coil
- strong magnetic connection so your Nord Pro Pod stays in place when installed
decent flavour and vape clouds from the replaceable Nord Pro Coils so you don’t have to throw your Nord Pro Pods out every time the coils need replacing
- compatibility with Nord Coils previously only used in the Nord and Nord 2 Pod Kits.
DL and MTL vaping
You can do both with the SMOK Nord Pro Pods! Experience:
- restricted DL vaping with good vapour flavour and thicker, larger clouds by using low-resistance Nord Coils and rotating the Nord Pro Pod to the larger airflow. DL vaping is where you draw vapour directly to your lungs, like taking a deep breath through your mouth piece
- loose MTL vaping with more delicate vapour flavour by using higher-resistance Nord Coils and rotating the Nord Pro Pod to the smaller airflow. MTL vaping is similar to the draw of the old, stinky smokes with better flavour, where you inhale vapour, hold it in your mouth briefly, then inhale to your lungs.
On the Nord Coils page you’ll find a description of what vaping style each coil is suited to so you know what to buy for your style of vaping.
- SMOK Nord Pro Pods are not compatible with any other Nord Pod Kits apart from the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit.
- When you purchase coils, make sure you prime them before vaping by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil's centre, installing coil, filling the pod, then letting it sit for about five minutes to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Nord Pro Pod features & specs
- Material: PCTG (plastic, BPA-free)
- Come empty with no coils
- Compatible with SMOK Nord Coil
- Suit the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit
- 3 x SMOK Nord Pro Replacement Pods (empty, no coils)
This product does NOT contain nicotine