Nord Pro Pod Kit by SMOK is an easy-to-use vape kit that can definitely be used by beginner vapers who don’t mind replacing coils. With the Nord Pro Pod Kit’s adjustable airflow (simple 180 degree rotation of the Nord Pro Pod), easy side fill, 3.3mL vape juice capacity, replaceable Nord Pro Coils and a choice of auto-drawing or using the fire button to vape (and ability to switch off fire button), you’ll be vaping easily, quickly and with satisfaction! Plus, the Nord Pro’s 1100mAh built-in battery will have you vaping most of the day before re-charging!
Check out the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers, to see the Nord Pro in action.
Nord Pro Pods love to dance!
Well, they love to spin if we’re going to be more specific about it. When you rotate your SMOK Nord Pro Pod 180 degrees, you can adjust your airflow by switching between a tighter or looser airflow, to match your style of vaping or the Nord Coil inserted. Nothing difficult about that! More easy features of the Nord Pro Pod include its:
- 3.3mL vape juice capacity that’s nice and big so you can vape with the low-wattage Nord Coils for a while before needing an e-liquid top-up
- side fill via a rubber plug covered fill port
- child-safe coil lock that looks like a red lever. You’ll need to open this red coil lock lever to access the coil and close it again to secure your coil in place and stop any kiddies accessing the e-juice or accidentally swallowing that small coil
- strong magnetic connection so your Nord Pro Pod stays in place when installed
- decent flavour and vape clouds from the replaceable Nord Pro Coils included in the kit so you don’t have to throw your Nord Pro Pods out all the time!
- compatibility with all other Nord Coils, previously only used in the Nord and Nord 2 Pod Kits.
Direct-lung (DL) or mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping?
You can do both with the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit! You can experience:
- restricted DL vaping with good vapour flavour and thicker, larger clouds using the 0.6 ohm Nord Pro Coil included in the kit and rotating the Nord Pro Pod to the larger airflow. DL vaping is where you draw vapour directly to your lungs, like taking a deep breath through your mouth piece
- loose MTL vaping with more delicate vapour flavour using the 0.9 ohm Nord Pro Coil included in the kit and rotating the Nord Pro Pod to the smaller airflow. MTL vaping is similar to the draw of the old, stinky smokes with better flavour, where you inhale vapour, hold it in your mouth briefly, then inhale to your lungs.
You can also have a look at the other Nord Coils available to purchase separately. On the Nord Coils page you’ll find a description of what vaping style each coil is suited to.
Easy plug-n-play Nord Pro battery
There is no screen, menu or power options on the SMOK Nord Pro battery to complicate your vaping life! All you need to do is charge it, install a Nord Coil in the Nord Pro Pod, plug in the pod and you’re ready to vape! More easy Nord Pro battery features include its:
- 1100mAh built-in battery that’ll last you most of the day (depending on how much you vape and which coil you use)
fire button and auto draw vaping options, including the option of disabling the fire button altogether:
- click the fire button three times and you’ll disable the fire button and have only auto draw (just draw on the mouth piece to vape)
- click the fire button three times again and you’ll be able to use both auto draw and the fire button
- small vaping device that’s only 9.6cm tall and thinner than its close relative, the Nord 2 Pod Kit
- Type C charging from the bottom of the Nord Pro battery.
That’s all there is to the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit and we say that as a compliment. If you want an easy pod kit to vape with without having to throw away pods every time the coil no longer vapes well, the Nord Pro Kit does the job!
If you're looking for a little more wattage, adjustable wattage/power and slightly larger battery, check out the Nord Pro Pod Kit's bro, the SMOK Nord 2 Pod Kit.
- Always turn your device off with five clicks of the fire button before placing it in your bag or pocket for safety.
- Nord Pro Pods are not compatible with the Nord or Nord 2 Pod Kit.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Nord Pro Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Nord Pro Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 96 x 18.9 x 29mm
- Weight: 71g
- 3.3mL vape e-liquid capacity
- 1100mAh built-in battery
- Wattage range: 3-25W
- Coil compatibility: SMOK Nord Coils
- Max charging current: 0.7A
- Type-C USB charging port
- Adjustable airflow
- Safety features: 8 seconds cut-off, low voltage, atomiser recognition, and protections for lithium-ion, short circuit and high temperature
- SMOK Nord Pro Device
- SMOK Nord Pro empty Pod (3.3mL)
- 2 x SMOK Nord Pro Coils:
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.6 ohm DL coil
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.9 ohm MTL coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine