Gut Health by this might be helpful is a CB2 terpene combination aimed to work with the gut-brain axis, and it has the potential to alleviate gastrointestinal symptoms including heartburn and bloating.
Customers that routinely use these terpenes report less gastrointestinal inflammation and bloating, improved bowel motility and regularity, and relief from inflammatory bowel diseases. By increasing gastric mucus production, normalising stomach pH, and improving digestive efficiency, our terpenes help repair the microbial structure of the digestive tract.
Gut Health by this might be helpful features & specs
- Ancient medicine, with a modern twist
- Leverage the adaptogenic properties of terpenes to work hand in hand with our innate physiology
- Bioactive self-care to help you restore, recover and recalibrate
- How to use: adults should take 3–5 drops and keep them under their tongues for at least 30 seconds, up to three times daily.
- Please note:May not be suitable for pregnant women, children under 8 or in combination with high blood pressure medications.
Terpenes & ingredients featured in this blend:
- Aussie Grown Hemp Seed Oil
- 50ml Gut Health
This product does NOT contain nicotine