Focus & Flow by this might be helpful is terpene-based cb2 nootropic that may help improve mood and cognition by encouraging neuroplasticity.
When using terpenes on a regular basis, many customers report improved mental clarity and concentration. Their terpenes are able to restore neurobiological function by mending injured nerves, decreasing neuro-inflammation, and increasing circulating levels of the crucial neuromodulator dopamine, all of which are necessary for focused attention.
Focus & Flow by this might be helpful features & specs
- Ancient medicine, with a modern twist
- Leverage the adaptogenic properties of terpenes to work hand in hand with our innate physiology
- Bioactive self-care to help you restore, recover and recalibrate
- How to use: adults should take 3–5 drops and keep them under their tongues for at least 30 seconds, up to three times daily.
- Please note:May not be suitable for pregnant women, children under 8 or in combination with high blood pressure medications.
Terpenes & ingredients featured in this blend:
- Aussie Grown Hemp Seed Oil
- 50ml Focus & Flow
This product does NOT contain nicotine