Aegis Solo 2 or S100 Kit by Geek Vape is very similar to the Geek Vape Aegis Mini 2 M100 in that it has 100W of power, an intelligent, simple menu system with modes to tailor your vape and an A-lock switch that locks all your button with one push! However, the Aegis Solo 2 S100 Kit uses an external 18650 battery (not included) and is coupled with the king of top-airflow tanks, the Z Sub Ohm Tank 2021 Edition that’s compatible with Z Series Coils. This couple is a match made in vape-heaven!
Check out the Geek Vape Aegis Solo 2 S100 Kit video review by Matt From SMM, a trusted YouTube vape reviewer, to see the S100 Kit in action.
Bring on the beastly Z Sub Ohm Tank!
The 2021 Edition of the Z Sub Ohm Tank (formerly Zeus Sub Ohm Tank) is perfectly designed to grant you vape wishes that surround getting awesome vapour flavour and gigantor vape clouds which all you high-wattage, high-power vapers love. It’s not a genie, so don’t rub it to see if the Z Sub Ohm can grant you $1 million. Sooooo, you don’t get money, what you DO get is the perks of vaping the Z Sub Ohm Tank’s with its:
- simple quarter turn top fill
- extra-large fill ports so you can top up your e-juice with practically any bottle nozzle size
- ginormous adjustable airflow that’s actually bigger than the original Z Sub Ohm Tank
- compatibly with Geek Vape Z Series Coils which are low-resistance and high-wattage, and love to bring you impeccable vapour flavour and large vape clouds
- wide 810 drip tip – allows all that airflow to quickly go from the coil all the way to your lungs in the form of tasty vapour
- leak-proof design with top adjustable airflow
- 5.5mL vapour e-liquid capacity.
DL or MTL vape?
Absolutely, positively direct-lung (DL) vape all the way with the Aegis Solo 2 S100 Kit! DL vaping is where you draw the vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a big breath in from the drip tip. The wide, 810 drip tip, colossal adjustable airflow and low-resistance, high-wattage Z Series coils all contribute to a perfect DL vape from the Z Sub Ohm Tank!
You can achieve a more restricted DL vape using the Z0.25 Dual Mesh Coil included in the kit that is also a little lower wattage.
Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping which simulates the draw of a traditional smoke, holding the vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs, is not as suitable for this type of high-wattage tank.
Aegis Solo 2 Mod poses a threat
A serious threat to other small, 100W vape mods on the market! For a relatively small vape mod, the Geek Vape Aegis Solo 2 S100 Mod is quite beastly with its quick fire, 100W and huge, satisfying vape clouds with the Z Sub Ohm Tank! While it has the same features as it’s sibling, the Aegis Mini 2 M100 Mod, the 18650 battery makes the Aegis Solo 2 a little more long-lasting since there isn’t an internal battery that can die on you! Plus, it’s also borrowed the quick-lock feature from its larger brother, the big, bold, ultimate beast, the Aegis Legend 2.
The Aegis Solo 2’s most impressive features include:
- A-Lock switch (auto-lock)! Located on the left-hand-side of the screen is a switch that you swipe down to lock all the buttons, including the fire button, for safe carrying without having to turn the device off
- Strong, long-lasting battery lid that although is tight to screw on, is worth it for the extra protection your battery gets
- 100W of power
- IP68 water, dust and shock proof – drop it, wet it or get it dirty and the Aegis Solo 2 will survive (don’t run it over with your car or anything though)
- easy navigation on a big, clear screen
- hidden Type C charge port under an rubber flip cover to protect it and allows it to be charged while up right
- metal aesthetics; no bulky rubber coating all over the mod like other Aegis devices
- leather grip panel that provides a soft-feeling grip
- modes to tailor your vape, such as Temperature Control, Bypass and the simple Power Mode that just requires setting your wattage
- instant vape clouds from the fast-firing Aegis Solo 2 S100
- up to 25mm tank can fit without over hang.
The Aegis Solo 2 S100, also known simply as the Geek Vape S100 Kit, has little to complain about… You may go through your battery capacity a little quicker when using the higher-wattage Z Series Coils in the Z Sub Ohm Tank but that’s the beauty of being able to swap out your battery! We recommend getting a couple of 18650 batteries so you can carry a spare (safely in a battery case, of course). Other than that, the Aegis Solo 2 is a perfect, smaller mod and tank kit that’ll give you power and clouds if that’s what you’re looking for.
If you’re looking for the same vape specs but with a smaller tank and an internal battery, check out the Geek Vape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit.
- You'll need one 18650 battery to operate which is sold separately.
- Before installing new Z Series Coils, make sure you first prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery devices like the Aegis Solo. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- We recommend this vape kit for experienced vapers.
Aegis Solo 2 S100 Kit features & specs
- Size: 40.46 x 137.60 mm
- Up to 100W / 8.5V
- Battery compatibility: 1 x high drain 18650 battery (not included)
- Light & durable
- Top filling with top airflow control
- 5.5mL vape juice capacity
- Enlarged filling hole for a more convenient filling experience and enlarged airway for larger air inflow
- Redesigned base for better connection
- Geek Vape Z Series Coils, supporting Z0.15, Z0.2, Z0.25 DC and Z0.4
- Geek Vape Aegis Solo 2 S100 Mod
- Geek Vape Z Sub Ohm 2021 Tank
- 2 x Geek Vape Z Series Coils
- Z0.2 (70-80W) 0.2 ohm Mesh, pre-installed
- Z0.25 (45-57W) 0.25 ohm Dual Mesh Coil
- Coil tool
- Spare parts pack
- Spare glass tube (5.5mL)
- Type-C USB charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine