Whirl T1 Pod Vape Kit by Uwell is the perfect pod kit for beginner vapers as it’s so easy to use and maintain! The Whirl T1 has no buttons, so you simply fill and vape, plus the Whirl T1 Pods are disposable. You get a large, 1300mAh battery in a light-weight body to last you a day of vaping and a child-proof vape juice fill port for easy and safe filling. The Whirl T1’s adjustable airflow and wattage is the sweet icing on this electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) cake.
It’s all in the Whirl T1 Pod!
All your adjustability to slightly tailor your vapour production is controlled by the intelligently-made Uwell Whirl T1 Pod! No buttons, menus or replaceable coils to make things complicated… Just a lovely, satisfying and simple vaping experience from the Whirl T1 Pod which features:
- 3mL, refillable vape juice capacity that should last a while depending on how much you vape
- fixed slim drip tip for a tight, restricted draw
- disposable pods – once the pod no longer vapes well, just throw it out and replace it
- child-proof filling from the bottom of the pod via a push-to-fill valve that can’t be opened (needle nosed e-liquid bottles are required)
- adjustable airflow switch on the pod that can make your draw super-tight, tight or medium
- great vapour flavour from the Pro-Focs Technology Uwell UN2 Meshed, long-lasting coils, fixed in the Whirl T1 Pods
adjustable wattage (14, 15 or 16W) that you can switch between by rotating the pod. The corner facing the front of the Whirl T1 Mod decides what wattage you’re in:
- Fill port corner is 1 – 14W
- Roman numeral II (2) corner – 15W
- Roman numeral III (3) corner – 16W.
- Don’t worry if you can’t see the roman numerals at the bottom of the pod, the Whirl T1 screen will flash the corresponding number of arrows when you insert the pod (one arrow means 14W, two arrows is 15W etc).
How to vape the Whirl T1
Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping is what the Uwell Whirl T1 has been made for. MTL vaping closely resembles a traditional smoke draw, where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold it briefly, then inhale to the lungs.
The Whirl T1 will give you a perfect and satisfying MTL vape that you can slightly adjust with the airflow control switch on the pod.
So… What does the Whirl T1 Mod do?
Yes, the Whril T1 Pod is the hero of adjustability and flavour delivery in this e-cigarette but it couldn’t do that without the Whirl T1 Mod which is the brains of the operation. You’ll enjoy the:
- light-weight, aluminium alloy body weighing only 53g!
- simplicity… absolutely, positively, extremely easy to use. No buttons, menus or settings to configure, just draw on the drip tip and enjoy
- auto draw, just fill the Whirl T1 Pod and draw
- 1300mAh battery capacity that should last you most or all of the day
- Type C fast charging – fully charged in one hour
- super-tight pod connection that ensures your pod won’t accidentally come out
- worry-free carrying since there are no buttons, you can just place it in your bag or pocket.
If you want to start vaping and have no experience, give the Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Mod Kit a try! You don't even have to worry about adjusting the airflow or wattage if you don't want to as it vapes great on any of the presets! If you’re an avid vaper, you might also like the Whirl T1’s simplicity for a vape kit to use when you’re on the go.
- Prime new coils before use to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, simply fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for around five minutes before using. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Whirl T1. Check out our vape battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- The Whirl T1 Pod Kit comes with one pod in the kit so we recommend purchasing Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Replacements now so you're not left hanging.
- A charge cable is not included in the kit but you can always pick up a Type C charging cable from us if you don’t have one.
- When charging your Whirl T1, we recommend taking off the pod to avoid leaking while lying on its side.
Whirl T1 Pod Mod features & specs
- Dimensions: 104.3 x 25.7 x 25.5mm
- Weight: 53g
- Pod: 3mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Output: 14/15/16W
- Battery: 1300mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C 5V2A
- Fully charged in under an hour
- Compatible with UN2 Meshed-H 0.75Ω Whirl T1 Refillable Pod
- Draw-activated vape (auto draw)
- Lock/unlock ability
- Bottom-filling pod
- Adjustable airflow
- Adjustable power with pod orientation
- Ample airflow for a tight to medium-loose MTL vape
- Medium cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Mod
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.75 ohm Whirl T1 Refillable Pod
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Not the best uwell device I've tried. Has spit back. Have found uwell neat2 a better vape.