The Vaporesso FORZ TX80 vapouriser mod is a heavy duty vaping device that is water, dust and shock proof. It features in the Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Kit with it's matching, ruggedly-strong, double-protected tank - the FORZ Tank 25. This electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) is not only tough, it's intelligent with the F(t) Mode that delivers great vapour flavour with every vape. If you're a vaper who likes relatively small, durable kits that are powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), the FORZ may be what you're looking for.
The rugged strength of the FORZ Mod
The FORZ Mod has a maximum power output of 80W which is right in that sweet spot of vaping devices. Not too much and not too little power; just one of its impressive features.
The FORZ TX80's main feature is its muscle - protective layers that make it water, dust and shock proof so you don’t have to worry about damaging your vapouriser if you accidentally drop it, even in water.
Another feature is its versatility. Due to its decent size, you can use almost any tank on the vape market with this mod. We recommend using one of the two tanks that were especially-designed for it:
- Vaporesso FORZ Tank 25 with strong glass protection that you can already buy as a kit in the FORZ TX80 Kit
- Vaporesso FORZ RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomiser) that is suitable for more experienced vapers and requires building your own coils.
Better vapour flavour
The FORZ TX80 also features the intelligent AXON Chip 2.0, an upgrade from the orginal AXON Chip that is used in many popular Vaporesso devices, such as the infamous Gen.
The AXON Chip 2.0 features F(t) Mode that helps deliver consistent vapour flavour from your vapour e-juice. It does this by intelligently changing/adjusting the output voltage and heating rate as you vape, covering a wider temperature range to perfectly resolve the e-liquid.
Good looks and comfort
It also has good looks to go with its rugged strength. By adopting the brushed metal texture and classic leather decoration, the FORZ TX80 not only looks good, it feels good in in your hand, in an ergonomic way.
- One 18650 battery is required to operate the FORZ which is sold separately. We recommend charging batteries with an external battery charger. Check out our battery safety blog post for guide to looking after your vape batteries.
- This product is not recommended for beginner vapers.
- The coils that come with this kit are more suited to direct-lung (DL) vaping where you inhale vape straight to the lungs as opposed to mouth-to-lung (MTL) where you briefly hold vapour in the mouth before inhaling to the lungs.
Features & Specs
- Wattage range: 5-80W
- Size: 84.6 x 41.7 x 30.1mm
- AXON 2.0 Chip
- Mode: Pulse / VW / VV/ VT / TCR(M1,M2 / CCW / BYPASS / SP
- Display: OLED 0.69 inch screen
- Battery: 1 x 18650 (not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Resistance range: 0.03-5 ohm
- Up to 2A fast charge
- Type C USB port
- Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Mod
- USB silicone plug
- User manual
- Type C USB charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Don’t know if it’s just my one is a bit dud or my batteries, but when left to charge, if it gets to 100% it just stops working, have to remove battery cap and replace to get it going again, other than that performs great no strange easily scratched coating like other vaporesso mods.