The SC2 Superb Charger can charge a battery at up to 3A current in a single slot, meaning it only needs 1.5 hours to completely charge a 3000mah Lithium battery. It's ultimate efficiency keeps you a step ahead. Also allows you to select charging current from 0.5A, 1A, 2A and 3A to manage the charging speed as you wish.
Without a battery charging in CH2 slot, the USB port is capable at charging up-to 2.1A! With safety in mind, the charging will automatically stop if a battery has not reached full charge within 10 hours.
Features & Specs
- Compatible with Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH(NiCd): AA,AAA,AAAA,C,D
- INPUT: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.9A（MAX) 30W, DC 12V 2.5A
- OUTPUT: Battery: 4.35V±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%, USB: 5V 2.1A,3A+2A MAX
- 1 x two-bay Nitecore SC2 Battery charger
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this to charge my newly purchased Samsung 25R 18650 batteries.
Pros: Charge time is around 30 to 40 minutes from flat to full charge on 2 batteries.
Can take multiple size batteries, from tiny to huge.
Cons: Cheap plastic sticker which shows the voltages and charge capacity starts peeling off when the unit is charging because it gets so hot.
Makes an intermittent buzzing sound like some wires are touching.
Get VERY hot while charging - keep an eye on it.
Overall a very good purchase, does the job quickly, if a little loudly.