Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit by Vaporesso is super-simple pod vape kit that's even easier to use than his almost-identical twin brother, the Vaporesso Luxe Q2 Pod Kit. The Luxe Q2 SE Vape Kit is a good-looking, colourful vape, with a disposable, 3mL e-liquid capacity, Luxe Q Pod and 1000mAh built-in battery for all day vaping that rapidly charges in 30 minutes!
All you do is fill the Luxe Q Pod with vape juice and mouth-to-lung (MTL) draw on the mouthpiece to enjoy flavoursome, instant vape clouds from the inhale-activated (auto-draw) Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit while it hangs around your neck with the included lanyard. Beginner vapers, this one’s for you!
Check out the Vaporesso Luxe Q2 and Q2 SE Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers, and see if the Luxe Q2 SE or its almost-identical bro, the Luxe Q2 Vape, is what you’re lookin’ for.
The cross-compatible Luxe Q Pods
Thank you, Vaporesso, for making all your Luxe Q Pod Kits compatible with Luxe Q Replacement Pods! So, you can have earlier versions, like the Vaporesso Luxe Q Pod Kit and Luxe QS Pod Kit, or the Luxe Q2 SE Vape Kits close brother, the Luxe Q2 Pod Kit, and you’d only need one type of pod! So efficient and it totally makes sense, considering these pod vapourisers share the same name. More interesting features of Vaporesso Luxe Q Pods include their:
- 3mL vape juice capacity versions (included with the Luxe Q2 & Q2 SE Pod Kits) which are larger than the original Luxe Q Pods (2mL)
- side-fill via rubber plug covered fill port (remove pod from Luxe Q2 SE to fill)
- top fill options if you choose to replace your 3mL pod with the 2mL Luxe Q Pod Replacements
- comfy mouth piece; duck-billed to match the curvature of your lips
- disposability for ease of use, so you throw the Luxe Q Pod out when it no longer vapes well (excessive leaking, bad vapour taste etc)
- extraordinary vapour flavour for a low-wattage, mini vape, thanks to its Corex Heating Technology
- secure connection to Luxe Q2 SE Battery so your Luxe Q Pod stays put
- cross compatibility so you can them on multiple Vaporesso Luxe Q Pod Kits. Choose to replace the included pod with either:
- 3mL 0.6 or 1 ohm, side-filling, transparent pods (not included)
- 2mL 0.6 – 1.2 ohm, top-filling, black mouthpiece pods (not included)
- transparent pods (3mL) to easily see your e-liquid level
- SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to the Luxe Q Pod’s ability to:
- ‘store safely’ with extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- ‘saturate properly’ referring to saturating the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- ‘seal comprehensively’ with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for the best MTL vaping experience.
MTL vaping’s best friend
The Vaporesso Luxe Q2 SE Pod Vapouriser produces MTL draws, where you draw vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs (ciggie-style draw). With the included 0.8 ohm Luxe Q Pod, you get a Goldilocks type of MTL draw; not tight or loose but in between. If you were to purchase the:
- 1.0 ohm, 3mL Luxe Q Pod (sold separately), you might get a slightly tighter, more restricted MTL draw
- 0.6 ohm, 3mL Luxe Q Pod (sold separately), you might experience a looser MTL draw with a boost in vapour flavour.
The easy-like-Sunday-morning Luxe Q2 SE Battery
Remember how easy and chilled Sunday mornings were… Before you had kids? That’s how easy it is to vape with the Vaporesso Luxe Q2 SE Battery. Plus, the Luxe Q2 SE Vape isn’t planning on having children any time soon, so your vaping will remain simple, which is absolutely perfect for those new to vaping. The Luxe Q2 SE Pod Battery’s easy features includes its:
- 1000mAh built-in battery for more than a day of vaping
- 30-minute rapid charge via the included Type C cable and 2A charging
- Insta-fire (quick fire) for instant vape cloud production the moment you draw, thanks to its AXON Chip inside
- auto-draw vaping so you just puff on the mouthpiece to vape! No buttons
- superbly easy to use with no buttons so you don’t have to worry about accidental button presses while carrying in your pocket either
- compact size that’s easy to carry; only 96.7mm tall
- LED battery indicator light which lights up while vaping:
- green – 70-100%
- blue – 30-70%
- red – 0-30%.
Other Luxe Q Pod Kits to consider
You might want to take a peek at all the Vaporesso Luxe Q Pod Kit family to see what suits you best since they’re all slightly different:
- Luxe Q2 Pod Kit: exactly the same as this Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit except it comes with two pods, adjustable airflow slider and leather panels for a comfy grip.
- Luxe Q Pod Kit: first Luxe Q Vape edition with very similar features except it has a 2mL, top-filling Q Pod, no adjustable airflow slider and a different exterior design.
- Luxe QS Pod Kit: exactly the same as the original Luxe Q Pod Kit except it has a holographic exterior.
- This vape kit only comes with one pod so we recommend purchasing some Vaporesso Luxe Q Replacement Pods with your order.
- See the Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit frequently asked questions (FAQs) after the ‘Package Content’ section below for more information.
- Remove sticker from the bottom of pods before use (even the pre-installed pod).
- It’s important to prime new pods before vaping to avoid burning your built-in coil or getting dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before using to saturate the coil’s cotton inside. See our 'How to prime new coils or pods' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with simple, built-in battery devices like the Luxe Q2 SE Pod Vape Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 96.7 x 17.5 x 27.4mm
- Vape juice capacity: 3mL
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Disposable, refillable pods
- Built-in mesh coils
- Comfy duck-billed mouthpiece
- Visible e-liquid level through clear pod
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Corex Tech – accurate, long-lasting flavour
- 30-minute charge - 2A fast charge
- Very compact size
- Really easy to vape with – beginner-friendly
- Type-C USB Port 5V
- Compatible with Vaporesso Luxe Q Pod Replacements
- Vaporesso Luxe Q2 SE Battery
- Vaporesso Luxe Q Mesh Pod 3mL 0.8 ohm (pre-installed)
- Type C cable (for charging)
- User manual
- Warranty card
Vaporesso Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit FAQs
1. Are there much differences between the Luxe Q2 and Q2 SE?
Not really! The Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit is just a simpler version but they are so similar in many ways. Here are the only differences between the Luxe Q2 and Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kits:
Luxe Q2 Pod Kit: adjustable airflow slider, leather grip panels, comes with two Luxe Q Pods in the kit.
- Luxe Q2 SE Pod Kit: comes with a lanyard, has different exterior design and comes with only one Luxe Q Pod in the kit.
2. How long does a Luxe Q Pod last?
It really depends on things like pod priming, manufacturing, power settings, how you vape or type of e-liquid being used. All this and more is in our ‘What affects the life of my coil or pod’ frequently asked question.
3. How long does a Luxe Q2 SE Vape take to charge?
Hold on to something... The Vaporesso Luxe Q2 SE Pod Vape Kit has 2A rapid charging so it charges in ONLY 30 MINUTES!
4. Is the Luxe Q2 SE Vape good?
This is quite subjective. If you like really easy pod kits and MTL vaping, this is a great vape kit for you. It's also nice knowing it's a Vaporesso vape kit, who's renowned for creating quality vape gear.
5. What juice should I use in the Luxe Q2 Pod?
Most e-liquid now has a 70PG/30VG blend (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerine) so they suit all vape kits, from MTL to beastly cloud-chasers. So, pretty much any e-liquid we stock.
6. What pods are compatible with the Luxe Q2?
The Luxe Q2 SE Pod Vape Kit can use any Vaporesso Luxe Q Pod. This includes:
- 0.6, 0.8 & 1.0 ohm, 3mL e-liquid capacity, side-filling, transparent Luxe Q Pods that feature in the Luxe Q2 and Q2 SE Pod Kits
- 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 & 1.2 ohm, 2mL e-liquid capacity, top-filling, black mouthpiece Luxe Q Pods that feature in the original Luxe Q and Luxe QS Pod Kits.
All Luxe Q Pod Kits, older and newer versions, are compatible with Luxe Q Pods. See our Vaporesso Luxe Q Replacement Pods for more information about the different types of pods.
7. When should I change my Luxe Q Pod?
When your disposable Luxe Q Pod isn’t vaping well, it’s time to replace it. Signs your Luxe Q Pod has reached the end of its life include:
- excessive leaking while vaping
- bad vapour flavour
- burned vapour taste
- black cotton inside coil (might be able to see this by shining a torch down the mouthpiece bore hole)
- significantly less vapour production.
This product does NOT contain nicotine