Deep Calm by this might be helpful is a CB2 terpene mix aimed to bring about a sense of pause, calm, and clarity. Using the power of modulation of neurotransmitters and the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
When using terpenes on a regular basis, many customers report feeling less anxious and stressed. By bolstering neuronal health, targeting neurotransmitter receptors, and encouraging release of endogenous substances that regulate stress, anxiety, and state of mind, their terpenes help to restore equilibrium and well-being.
Deep Calm by this might be helpful features & specs
- Ancient medicine, with a modern twist
- Leverage the adaptogenic properties of terpenes to work hand in hand with our innate physiology
- Bioactive self-care to help you restore, recover and recalibrate
- How to use: adults should take 3–5 drops and keep them under their tongues for at least 30 seconds, up to three times daily.
- Please note:May not be suitable for pregnant women, children under 8 or in combination with high blood pressure medications.
Terpenes & ingredients featured in this blend:
- Aussie Grown Hemp Seed Oil
- 50ml Deep Calm
This product does NOT contain nicotine