DaVinci IQC Dry Herb Vapouriser Kit by DaVinci promises purity while dry herb vaping with its heavy-metals-tested device, made without using metals or plastics in the zirconia/glass airpath. The DaVinci IQC Vapouriser allows you to enjoy dry herb vaping with pure, smooth vapour flavour, restricted to moderately-restricted draw, precise temp/settings controls (even via Bluetooth app) and a choice of two mouth pieces for as long as you want, given that it comes with a removeable, replaceable 18650 battery. If you run out of battery, simply pop in a charged one and keep vaping your DaVinci IQC Vaporiser that’s smaller than its IQ2 predecessor.
DaVinci IQC likes a full oven
If you’re not familiar with dry herb vaping, the oven refers to the chamber where your vaping material goes to get heated up… Like an oven. The DaVinci IQC Dry Herb Vapouriser works best when the oven is completely full so that the contents makes good contact with the oven walls. The pearl ball attached to the oven lid actually helps to press the contents down and you can adjust the depth of the pearl by unscrewing it slightly to condense the contents further. Pretty clever! Well, it’s a DaVinci, we wouldn’t expect any less!
If you think that’s impressive, you might be even more chuffed with the DaVinci IQC Vapouriser’s other features, such as its:
- sand-blasted aluminium body that feels solid and nice to hold
- LED light display helping you identify your settings, battery level and temperature
- haptic feedback that vibrated the DaVinci IQC when ready to vape
- two mouth pieces included; one rubber, flat mouth piece that’s almost hidden and a 10mm water pipe adapter that sits on top like a drip tip of a regular vaping device
18650 battery included which is almost unheard of in the vape world! You can:
- get one hour of continuous use or five sessions from a single charge
- charge it in two hours via Type C cable included
- purchase an external battery charger and extra 18650 batteries and just swap out your battery when needed instead of waiting for it to charge
- check battery level by pressing the up and down buttons together
- precision temperature control where you can increase/decrease temperature by one degree increments for precise dry herb vaping
four Smart Path pre-sets providing you with an eight-minute session that starts of at one temperature and gradually increases throughout the session. Four Smart Paths to choose from:
- Flavour – 176-188ºC, smooth, clean draw, low vapour
- Mind – 188-199ºC, smooth, clean draw, low vapour
- Body – 199-210ºC, smooth to medium vapour
- Rest – 210-221ºC, thick vapour but not burnt
Boost mode which increases your temperature quickly and can be used while in Smart Path mode or precise temp mode (press and hold your fire button while vaping)
- simple, three-button operation including fire button, and up and down buttons
- ceramic oven
- fast 30 second heat-up time
- Android Bluetooth app for further customising settings like session times or temperature
- low to medium cloud production as the DaVinci IQC likes to be calm, no cloud-chasing with this vape kit
- pick tool that helps you clean and pack your dry herb vapouriser is conveniently located inside the DaVindi IQC body, under the mouthpiece
- easy to use if you have some experience with dry herb vaping
- ability to use concentrates/extracts with extracts refill kit and dosage pods (sold separately).
DaVinci usage tips
- Slow draws work better.
- Vapour can get hot on your lips when using higher temperatures. You may be more comfortable using the 10mm water pipe extension mouth piece which gives your lips a little distance from the device.
- Make sure your DaVinci IQC Vapouriser is turned off (five clicks of fire button) when filling or cleaning as the oven gets hot.
- The kit does not include any dry herb or concentrates.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with high-temperature devices with external batteries like the DaVinci IQC Vapouriser. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- This is not a regular vape kit for e-liquid.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
DaVinci IQC Dry Herb Vaporizer features & specs
- Airtight zirconia/glass vapour path
- Heat, not burn device
- Temperature range: 32-430ºF / 0-221ºC
- LED grid, vibration
- Bluetooth app with Smart Paths for customising settings
- 0.5g dry herb ceramic conduction oven
- Heavy metals tested, no loose parts
- Battery: 18650, one hour continuous use, removeable, rechargeable
- Fast heat-up – 30 seconds
- 5-year warranty
- DaVinci IQC Device
- 18650 Battery
- 2 x Stickers
- User manual
- 10mm Water Adapter
- Extra Pick tool
- 3 x Alcohol wipes
- Brush tool
- 3ft Braided Nylon USB To Type-C Charging Cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine
I am enjoying the IQC but am still experimenting with settings and packing. As a long-term spliff smoker it's different. But, clean taste, smooth ride, want to purchase the stainless steel dosage pods. These are supposed to be more convenient for re-loads and cleaning. Which is great, because it needs resin removal every threeish bowls to keep it working at its best. Overall i like it, next step a desk top.