We take vaping seriously and want to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- tanks. Please note that tanks by their very nature can leak. Please see our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) – Why is my tank leaking?
- coils, due to the heavy use toll and expected life of the part
- charging cables or charging ports on devices
- any other consumable/disposable products (such as drip tips/batteries)
- buyer’s remorse.
Step 1 - Contact us to troubleshoot
Step 2 - Fill in the return form
- your original product packaging is helpful as it has the product serial number, which is required to process your return and is the safest box to transport your device back to us
- your order number (found on your receipt that came with your package or email order confirmation).
Step 3 - Send us your product
- Ensure the product is well protected for transit.
- Empty and clean your tank of e-liquid if being returned.
- Please only return the faulty item/s.
Return postage costs
- If you paid for postage: We will pay for you to return your product to us. We will email you a reply-paid label to attach to your parcel.
- If you qualified for free shipping: You will pay for the return postage. We will send you a PayPal request or invoice for the return postage as we get cheaper rates. Once paid, we’ll email you a paid label to attach to your parcel.
If we have advised you to return your vape product, please read carefully and complete this form to process your return.
Please note: If this form is not completed in its entirety, your return may be delayed or not processed and you may then be liable for all postage and handling fees.
What to do next
- Wait for a response from us to organise return postage (see Step 3).
- Seal your parcel with all the required documentation inside.
- Make sure you write the words ‘Return’ and your order number on the outside of the package.
- Attach the return label that we send you (see Step 3) to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest post office.
- We will contact you after we receive and inspect your returned product.