Z (Zeus) Nano 2 Sub ohm Tank by Geek Vape is a nano-sized Zeus Tank with 3.5mL vape juice capacity, top adjustable airflow, making it more leak-proof and compatibility with Geek Vape's B Series Coils (featured in the Boost and Boost Plus Pod Kits).
Z Nano 2 Tank: mini but mean
The Z Nano 2 Tank combines elements from its Zeus Tank predecessors, slightly upgraded from it's close relative, the Zeus Nano Sub Ohm Tank, essentially meaning you can expect vaping greatness from this little vape tank.
The Z Nano 2 Tank will live up to the good 'Geek Vape Zeus' reputation with its:
- leak-proof design by having top adjustable airflow
- top-to-bottom airflow design that boosts vapour flavour of any e-juice
- great vape cloud production
awesome vapour flavour from any e-liquid thanks to the B Series Coils
- simple top fill with just a quarter turn of the top cap revealing two large fill ports
- smooth vapour production
- strong throat hit
- 510 replaceable drip tip
3.5mL vape juice capacity
- easy coil change by unscrewing base, pulling out old coil and plugging in the new
- 22mm diameter base giving it versatility to fit on a large number of vapouriser mods.
DL or MTL vape?
Direct-lung (DL) vape the heck out of the Z Nano 2 Tank, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in through your drip tip. DL vaping is best achieved with the included 0.2 ohm B Series Coil in the kit.
You may be able to get a loose mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape with the 0.6 ohm included coil, a draw that’s similar to that of a traditional smoke, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs. For an even better MTL vape, purchase some 1.2 ohm Geek Vape B Series Coils (sold separately).
Looking for a vape kit?
Well, like we said, pretty much any mod will be fine but since the B Series Coils are low wattage, you don't need a very high-powered electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) mod.
The Z Nano 2 Sub Ohm Tank features in the Geek Vape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit and in our humble opinion, it's a great pair! The mod is water, dust and shock proof with 100W of power (which is more than enough for this vape tank) and well, the Aegis Mini 2 Mod is one good-looking son of a vape.
Check out the Aegis Mini 2 M100 video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see this vape kit in action.
- Before installing new B Series Coils, make sure you first prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- If you have a mishap and injure your tank's glass, don't worry, you can always pick up a Z Nano Glass Replacement for a few bucks. The Z Nano and Z Nano 2 Tank have the same glass tube.
Z Nano 2 Sub Ohm Tank features & specs
- Size: 22 x 56.55mm
- Top adjustable airflow
- Easy top filling
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 3.5mL
- Drip tip: 510
- B0.2 ohm mesh B Series (50-58W)
- B0.6 ohm mesh B Series (15-25W)
- Geek Vape Zeus Nano Sub ohm Tank
- 2 x Geek Vape B Series Coils:
- mesh 0.2 ohm (pre-installed)
- 0.6 ohm
- Spare glass tube
- Coil tool
- Spare parts pack
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine