Z MTL Tank by Geek Vape brings mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping to Geek Vape Z Tanks, formerly known as Zeus tanks, complete with top adjustable airflow that makes them less inclined to leak. The 2mL vape juice capacity Z MTL Tank's slim 510 drip tip and small air inlet holes, make it a perfect combination for tight to loose MTL vaping; a restricted draw that many vapers look for. The Geek Vape A Series Coils also promise some nice vapour flavour!
Check out the Geek Vape Z MTL Tank video review by Mike Vapes, a trusted YouTube vape reviewer, to see this tank in action.
So how do you know if the Z MTL Tank is what you're looking for? Here is a full list of the Z MTL Tank features so you can see if it suits you style of vaping. The Z MTL Tank has:
- 2mL vape juice capacity which is plenty for the low-wattage vaping you'll be using the Z MTL Tank for
- slim 510 drip tip which is perfect for restricted draws
- top fill with e-liquid via a simple quarter turn of the top cap to reveal two fill ports
- easy coil replacement with a simple pull out of the old coil and plug in of the new primed coil once you unscrew the base
- Geek Vape A Series coils will give you nice vapour flavour, medium vape clouds and decent throat hit which is right in line with it being an MTL tank
- precise top adjustable airflow which has to be the winner on this tank! It's one of the reasons it's bigger, badder brother, the Z Sub Ohm Tank is so popular. Top airflow reduces leakage potential significantly
- protected glass with a sleek, modern metal shell that protects your Z MTL Tank glass from breaking if dropped
- an e-juice level window in the shape of a 'Z' which adds to the tank's cool looks and reminds you that you're vaping a quality Z tank
- a tall but slim body with a 20.4mm base that bulges out slightly to 22mm at the body.
Z MTL Tank is for MTL vaping
This may be obvious considering the tank is actually called a Geek Vape Z MTL Tank. MTL vaping resembles the draw of the old smokes which is restricted and where you hold the vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to your lungs. According to Mike Vapes's YouTube video review, the draw restriction will depend on how you adjust your airflow:
- half or less than half of one air hole open - tight MTL
- one hole open - loose MTL
- two holes open - even looser MTL
- three holes open - very loose MTL vape and where you can achieve a restricted direct-lung (DL) vape (where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your drip tip).
So if you're looking for a tank to provide you with a restricted MTL draw, the Z MTL Tank will be perfect for you! With its slim body, we think it can be used on pretty much most vape mods on the market too.
- The glass cannot be replaced if broken however it is well protected by the metal sheet.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them first by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Z Mouth to Lung Tank features & specs
- Size: 22.4 x 55.25mm
- Top adjustable airflow
- Easy top filling
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Drip tip: 510
- 0.8 ohm A0.8 Series (12-16W)
- 1.2 ohm A1.2 Series (8-12W)
- Geek Vape Z MTL Tank
- 2 x Geek Vape A Series Coils:
- A0.8 (pre-installed)
- Drip tip
- Spare parts pack
This product does NOT contain nicotine
I love the Geek Vape Z mouth to lung tank. From the first time I started using it the quality and the ease of use made my vaping experience that much better. I love the top fill of the tank and the thin drip tip makes it feel like Im inhaling a cigarette. I can also change the tightness of my draw which is a plus. Love this tank with the Geek Vape A series coils. Best