The VooPoo V Suit PnP Coils have a wide range of coil types to suit any vaping style. They are cross-compatible with various VooPoo pod kits, such as:
VooPoo continues to add electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), pods and tanks to the list of PnP-Coil-compatible devices since so many vapers are happy with their performance. Leave us your PnP Coil review and tell us what you think!
- For a higher volume of output we suggest using the PnP-VM1 or PnP-VM4 Mesh coils which run between 20-40W
- For a tighter, lower volume draw, we recommend the PnP-R1 that run between 12-18W.
Build your own coil?
Check out the rebuildable atomiser (RBA) coil that VooPoo has to further fine-tune your vaping experience. They are sold individually and include tools, coils and cotton to get you vaping as quickly as possible.
Only recommended for advanced vapers.
- 0.3 ohm PnP-VM1 mesh coils (32-40W)
- 0.45 ohm PnP-VM3 mesh coils (25-35W)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-TM1 mesh coils (20-25W)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-VM4 mesh coils (20-28W)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-TM2 mesh coils (12-18w)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-R1 dual coils (12-18W)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-TR1 regular coil (10-15W)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-C1 ceramic (10-15W)
- PnP-RBA (rebuildable)
- Available in 5 coils per pack (excluding the RBA coil).
- 5 x VooPoo PnP coils
- 1 x PnP-RBA with two accessory bags
This product does NOT contain nicotine
The coils are long lasting and flavoursome. My only issue is the V Suit is a little fiddley when replacing coils. Nothing major but not a simple as I have experienced in other pod systems