The Vo2 clearomizer features a bottom coil provides a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues. Unlike other clearomizers the mouthpiece of the Vo2 cleaormizer is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two-piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads.
The clearomizer is filled by simply turning the tank upside down, unscrew the bottom cap, add you Vo2 Premium E-liquid (straight from the bottle) to the fill level (top of the inner metal tube) and replace the cap.
- Vo2 base
- atomizer head
- shell (tank).
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Vo2 clearomizer can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Vo2 battery.
- It is normal to find a small amount of e-liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of E-liquid topped off. This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.