Caliburn A2 Pod Kit by Uwell is another perfect beginner-vaper kit in the Uwell Caliburn series of stick-style pod kits that are light-weight and really easy to use. The Caliburn A2 brings you the standard, great vapour flavour and throat hit we’ve come to love from Caliburns and adds a clever e-liquid viewing window, flush fire button (with auto-draw too), 520mAh battery, Type C quick charging (90% full in 35 minutes!) and convenient, disposable, more leak-proof Caliburn A2 Pods.
A perfect mouth piece on the Caliburn A2 Pods
The Caliburn A2 Pods have a perfectly-designed mouth piece so you can vape with comfort! It’s slim, duck-billed and made to fit your lips for a perfect vape drawing experience. But the fun doesn’t stop there with the Uwell Caliburn A2 Pods, they also feature:
- super easy top fill via a quick, even one-handed, push of the mouth piece to reveal a red, membrane-covered fill port. You don’t even have to remove the pod from the Caliburn A2 battery!
- 2mL vape juice capacity
- disposable pods that you just throw away and replace once they no longer vape well (less vapour or flavour production, or leaking)
- strong magnetic connection so the Caliburn A2 Pods stay put when installed
- more leak-proof bottom structure of pod
- Pro FOCS Technology built-in coils that have proven to produce good vapour flavour and a decent throat hit.
Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape all day
The Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Kit has the ultimate MTL vaping design. MTL vaping simulates the draw of the old ciggies, holding vapour in your mouth briefly after drawing then inhaling to the lungs. The slim mouth piece, low-wattage pods and restricted airflow make MTL vaping possible and awesome in the Caliburn A2 Pod Kit that’s apparently a little more restricted than the original Caliburn.
Caliburn A2 battery is smooth and comfy
Unlike its predecessor, the original gangster of Caliburns, the Caliburn Pod Kit, the Caliburn A2 Pod Kit has had all its corner buffed down to smooth, rounded edges. Your hands will be praising Uwell when you feel how comfortable it is to hold while you’re vaping. As usual, that’s not all folks! The Uwell Caliburn A2 has more to offer you, like:
- 520mAh built-in battery for half to most of the day vaping, depending on how much you vape
- super-quick Type C charging that’s 90% charged in 35 MINUTES! #whatthe? (Type C charging cable not included)
- light-weight aluminium alloy, smooth, cool body
- e-liquid window so you don’t have take the pod out to check your e-juice level and avoid burning your coil by accidentally vaping on an empty pod
- auto draw so you can vape it like you once smoked, just draw on the mouth piece
- button draw via a flush fire button so if you’re used to pressing a button to fire up your vape, you can.
Caliburn veterans – what’s changed?
If you’re a Caliburn lover, you might be wondering what’s changed from the original Caliburn to the Caliburn A2. If we haven’t answered that already here are the 12 improvements Uwell made:
- Easier mouth piece opening for top fill.
- Modified pod bottom structure to reduce e-liquid leakage.
- Pods magnetically connect as opposed to snapping in.
- Caliburn's bottom straight edge improved to prevent accidental scratching.
- Fire button flush to the Caliburn A2 body to prevent accidental activation.
- The vapour particle size reduced to one-third of the original, giving it a silky smooth feel.
- Tighter airflow for a more restricted MTL vape.
- Mouthpiece high gloss as opposed to matte and is a better fit for your lips.
- Tuned the internal chip to extend battery life.
- Vapour flavour is better, more friendly for an average user.
- Larger e-liquid window on front of the device instead of the sides.
- The light has been upgraded to be softer, have a slower flicker speed and more sophisticated look.
So there you have it! The Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Vape Kit, a perfect example of a simple beginner-vaper kit and/or the vape you take with you when you’re out and about.
Caliburn A2 Pods and battery are not compatible with any other Caliburn device or pods and vice versa.
- Prime new pods to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, fill the pod with e-liquid and let it sit for five minutes before using to saturate the coil inside. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- The Caliburn A2 Kit does not come with a charging cable but we’ve got plenty of Type C cables in stock for you!
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with simple, built-in battery devices like the Caliburn A2. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Ensure you turn off your device with five clicks of the fire button before placing it in your pocket or bag to avoid accidental firing.
Uwell Caliburn A2 features & specs
- Dimensions: 110.1 x 21.3 x 11.7mm
- Weight: 31g
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Power output: 15W
- Battery: 520mAh capacity, built-in
- Coil specification: FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 ohm
- Charging port: Type-C USB
- Fully charged in under an hour
- Draw-activated vape or fire button option
- Lock/unlock ability
- Top-filling pod
- E-liquid window
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Ample airflow for a medium-loose vape
- Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod System
- 2 X Uwell Caliburn A2 Pods
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Great little units. Helped me get off the smokes after 40 yrs
Has a really smooth pull, nice design both aesthetically and space-wise. Battery lasts. Also a much stronger flavour hit than my old Innokin T20S. Overall fantastic for the price. Really happy with the purchase.
Great just could do with a bit more battery life otherwise great on the go
it's the first pod kit I've bought, been using mod and tank MTL setups since I started. This little unit is by far my new favourite, awesome flavour, easy to slip into your pocket, feels nice in the hand, and battery life is quite good too. Highly recommend.
It’s good enough to use it as a main device