URSA Mini Pod Kit by Lost Vape is a low-wattage, small vape kit that fits comfortably in your hand and vapes like a dream! Although the URSA Mini is relatively simple, you still get adjustable airflow and wattage to tailor your vapour, 3mL vape juice capacity, 1200mAh built-in battery to last you most of the day and the ability to mouth-to-lung (MTL) or direct-lung (DL) vape it.
Check out the URSA Mini Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, our fave YouTube vape reviewer, to see the URSA Mini in action.
Simple URSA Mini Pods
The URSA Mini Pods simply require you plug in a primed coil, fill with vape juice, attach to the URSA Mod and vape! You also get:
- 3mL vape juice capacity
- easy bottom fill under a rubber plug under the pod
- simple coil change; pull out the old, plug in the new
- fixed, slim drip tip (mouth piece)
- secure, magnetic connection to the URSA Mini Mod that won’t escape accidentally
- beautiful vapour flavour from the Lost Vape UB Lite Coils.
How to vape the URSA Mini Pod kit?
You can MTL and DL vape the URSA Mini! Either way, you will get a cool-to-warm vapour that you can adjust with wattage and air to make it your own style:
- MTL vape with the 1.0 ohm coil, where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold briefly, then inhale to your lungs.
- DL vape with the 0.4 ohm coil, where you inhale vapour straight to your lungs, like take a deep breath through your drip tip.
URSA Mini Mod = easy vaping
There just enough adjustments in the URSA Mini to give you control of your vapour production but not enough to be overwhelming. You can enjoy the URSA Mini’s:
- super-easy display with all the essentials, like wattage and puff count, but no other settings to muck around with
- 1200mAh built-in battery which will last you most or all of the day depending on which coils you use and how much you vape
- compact, small stature – only 100 grams and just over 10cm tall to fit in your hand, bag or pocket comfortably
- Type C charging from the bottom (we recommend removing the URSA Pod while charging to avoid leakage)
- adjustable airflow to tighten or loosen your vape
- adjustable wattage so you choose the right amount of power you need for your perfect vape (ensure you stay within the wattage range of the coil used)
- coil recognition: shows coil resistance on screen upon installing new coil
- quick-lock feature: locks wattage buttons but you can still press the fire button and vape. This prevents you accidentally changing the wattage (hold fire and up button together).
Lovin’ the URSA Mini but want more?
If you love the Lost Vape URSA Mini Pod Kit but are looking for a high-powered device with more menu options, interchangeable battery and versatility to be used as a pod or a mod, check out the URSA Mini’s incredible bigger brother, the Lost Vape URSA Quest Multi Pod Mod Kit.
- Remember to prime new coils and avoid premature burning or dry hits. Simply place a few drops of vape e-liquid in the coil before installing, fill the pod with e-juice and let it sit for about five minutes before vaping. For more information, check out our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ.
- Battery safety is important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the URSA Mini Pod Kit, so please check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after you vape.
URSA Mini Pod Kit features & specs
- Compact pod device: 30.7 x 26 x 107.22mm
- 3mL vape juice capacity
- Adjustable airflow ring
- Compatible with Lost Vape UB LITE Coils
- 5-30W power output
- 0.69 inch OLED display screen
- Weight: 100 grams
- Battery: 1200mAh built-in
- Material: zinc alloy & stainless steel
- Lost Vape Ursa Mini Pod Kit
- 2 x UB Lite Coils:
- L1 0.4 ohm
- L6 1.0 ohm
- User manual
- Warranty registration card
- Type-C USB charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Very good so far only just started using it.
Small enough to carry easily but far, far better than $10-$20 disposables.
Unit is well made and the colour choices all look great. Went with 1 blue, 1 rose and 1 purple which all look as good as, if not better than the pictures.
They give a decent amount of flavour and are good for MTL or rather tight RDL. Using this I prefer a more loose MTL with 2-3 of 4 airflow holes open and the 0.4 ohm coils @ 20-24 watts; it still gets me through the day and is a perfect companion for before work, a couple smoko breaks and after work.