Tigon Coils by Aspire come in three resistances, 0.4, 0.7 and 1.2 ohm which offers coil options for both mouth-to-lung (MTL) and direct-lung (DL) vaping styles with good vapour flavour delivery. Tigon Coil are compatible with the Aspire Tigon Kit.
MTL and DL vaping differ in the restriction of the draw, airflow required and preferred coil resistance so each coil is tailored to deliver one or the other.
- MTL vaping is like the draw of traditional cigarettes; a restricted draw where vapour is inhaled to the mouth, held briefly, then inhaled to the lungs. High resistance coils, low wattage and minimal airflow best achieves MTL vaping.
- DL vaping is like taking a breath in through your vape kit, taking vapour straight to your lungs. Low resistance coils, higher wattage and fully open airflow best achieves DL vaping.
Each Aspire Tigon Coil offers a different vaping experience to suit either MTL or DL vaping:
0.4 ohm coils are designed to run from 23-28 watts, made from high-grade nichrome wire and are best for DL vaping.
0.7 ohm mesh coils designed to run from 20-25 watts, made from kanthal wire with great wicking for a flavourful vape and are good for DL vaping.
1.2 ohm coils are designed to run from 10-12 watts, made from high-grade nichrome wire and are best for MTL vaping.
Push-fit Tigon Coils
The push-fit or press-fit Aspire Tigon Coils help reduce mess when changing, and are much easier to remove and replace.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them first by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the centre of the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Tigon Coils features & specs
- 0.40 ohm (23-28W)
- 0.70 ohm Mesh (20-25W)
- 1.2 ohm (10-12W)
- Press-fit design
- Compatible with the Aspire Tigon Kit
- Come in a pack of five coils
- 5 x Aspire Tigon Coils
This product does NOT contain nicotine