The beautiful Therion DNA75 by Lost Vape features a robust design with intriguing good looks and performance to boast. At the heart of the Therion is the DNA75 chipset from Evolv Vapor, a power house of form and function, this can be tailor tuned thanks to their software suite or simply used out of the box with it's preset power and temperature control profiles.
Boasting the accurate performance and build quality from Lost Vape, these are sure to set your other mods aside. It's true performance output offers the smoothest and consistent vape which sets the DNA chipset aside from any competitor on the market today!
Pictured is the Vaporesso NRG Tank (sold separately), displaying how well 25mm tanks sit on the Therion DNA75.
Features & Specs
- Powered by Evolv DNA75 Temperature Protection Board
- With Evolv's Escribe Software, dial in your perfect vape
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Genuine Leather Magnetic Battery Cover
- Ebony Wood or Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Dual 18650 cells setup for long lasting power
- Temperature Limit: 200F-600F
- Output Power 1-75 watts
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body Material
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass Centre Pin
- Integrated 1A micro USB on board Charging
- Pass-thru Charging functionality
- Dimensions: 90.5 x 54 x 27 mm
- Therion 75 Device
- USB Charging Cable
- Therion DNA75 Gift Box
- User Manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A real nice piece of real DNA vape equipment a little tight to long the 2×18650 batteries worth the effect lovely vapemod vapouroxide have a great range of colors and materials this item is hard to find well worth the money
Great customer service. I made a mistake on my order and emailed vapouroxide. They go back to me right away and fix my order. I ordered from the United States and got my order very fast. I will definitely order from them again.