The best chipset on the market from Evolv, the DNA75C brings unrivalled on-device customising with easy to load themes. You can have as little or as much information available to you on the fly. Lost Vape have embedded this wonderful board in their ever popular housing creating the Therion 75C.
The control face features the modern Lost Vape design, with an oversized firing button and three adjustment buttons. The Therion 75C is equipped with Evolv's newest Evolv DNA 75C Color chipset and has a 0.96 inch Full Color TFT Screen which displays essential data in a new and improved way. The 510 connection is machined out of high grade stainless steel while the base chassis is milled out of zinc alloy, while the nickel plated brass 510 connection ensures high level conductivity. With its new full colour TFT screen combined with built in Escribe software suite (available here), the Lost Vape Therion 75c // Evolv DNA75C is a great choice for many vapers.
Features & Specs
- DNA 75 Chipset, 1W to 75W Output
- 30A Maximum Continuous Output
- Built In Escribe Software
- Temperature Control Suite, 200 to 600F
- Dual 18650 Platform with Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts
- Leather Wrapped Battery Bay
- Four Button Control Face with Oversized Firing Button
- 0.96 Inch Full Color TFT Screen Displays Essential Data Neatly
- Adjustable via Escribe
- Micro USB Port with 1A Charging
- Firmware and Software Upgrade
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Nickel Plated Brass 510 Contact
- 90.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
- One Therion DNA 75C Box Mod
- User Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
- Micro USB Cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Saw this mod at VaporOxide for a good price, and missed my old therion 166 I lost yearrs ago, so decided to go for the 75c.
Great mod, and great customer service from Vaporoxide, couldn't be happier with them, were very swift responding to questions and requests I had about my order.
Love this mod. Unless you need huge wattage this device is as good as it gets. I run my single coil Ammit on it at 45 watts and my dual coil RDA at 60 watts.
With DNA75 driving this mod, you can dial your coils for the perfect vape experience. Running dual 18650's in parallel you have an all day vape with only one charge.