Thelema Solo 100W Kit by Lost Vape is the smaller version of its big brother, the Thelema Quest 200W Kit and you’ll be pleased to know that they share all the best vape features. The Thelema Solo Vape Mod packs 100W of power from an 18650 or 21700 battery (not included), Type C charging and the same, intuitive Quest Chip. Couple that with the UB Pro Pod Tank that holds 5mL of vape juice, and has adjustable airflow, top side fill and a daringly large 810 drip tip, and you’ve got yourself a miniature cloud monster! For real.
Don’t take our word for it though. Check out the Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Kit video review by Mike Vapes, our fave YouTube vape reviewer and see for yourself.
If you're interested, Lost Vape also released a Thelema Solo DNA 100C Mod that looks exactly like the vape mod in this Thelema Solo Kit, except it has an upgradeable DNA Chip in stead of a Quest Chip.
The cloud-chasing UB Pro Tank
When you vape with the Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank, you'll intuitively direct-lung (DL) vape (drawing vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your drip tip). The UB Pro Pod Tank vapes like it was built for this so you really don’t have a choice and we say this as a compliment. More vape-tastic things we must mention about the UB Pro Pod Tank which also features in the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Kit, include:
- pod tank properties. Don’t let this name fool you because the UB Pro Pod Tank vapes like a tough, powerful sub ohm tank! You just have a plastic (PCTG) pod that screws into a 510 base instead of a glass tube
- 5mL vape juice capacity
- top side fill via an easy-to-locate rubber cover on the side, near the top of the tank. No need to remove the tank from your mod to fill!
- triple adjustable airflow with three points of entry from the bottom of the UB Pro Pod Tank for humongous cloud production
- crazy-good vapour flavour from the incredibly long-lasting Lost Vape UB Pro Coils. We tested the P3 0.3 ohm coil which lasted well over a week and leakage was nowhere to be seen
- removeable 810 drip tip that can be replaced if needed (only with another drip tip that has o-rings) and wide enough for satisfyingly, deep, big DL vapes
- simple coil change by unscrewing the base, pulling old coil out and plugging the new, primed coil in.
Hail to the DL King
In the movie ‘Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift’, the person to beat in drifting was ‘DK’; aka ‘Drift King’. Now – spoiler alert - he loses in the end because he’s the bad guy but in the vape world, DK (aka DL King) wins. All day. Every day.
The Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Kit is a straight-up DL vaping device. The wide drip tip, huge adjustable airflow and large e-liquid capacity of the UB Pro Pod Tank, coupled with the sub ohm, high-wattage UB Pro Coils it’s compatible with are the perfect combination for this DK to knock your vape-socks off. Right off.
If you’re looking for way more power and longer-lasting battery, don’t forget about the brother – the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Kit. The only real difference is the size and power; its mod is at the very least double the Thelema Solo’s Mod.
A smaller beast in the Thelema Solo
There are all sizes of beasts in the vape world and the Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod is on the smaller size of the beast scale. You get all the fire power, settings, intelligence of his bigger brother, the Thelema Quest Kit, but with 100W which makes it a little more carry-friendly since it only needs one battery. The Thelema Solo will still provide you with:
- five vape settings to tailor your vape with, such as voltage, power, bypass and temp control
- 21700 or 18650 battery compatibility (not included) that will keep you vaping half to most of the day, depending on how much you vape
- intuitive Quest 2.0 Chip that performs like a beast with battery efficiency and easy navigation of settings from the home screen
- lightning-quick fire for instant vapour production the moment you press the fire button
- separate select button for easy setting navigation
- safe wattage control due to having to select the wattage using the menu/select button before being able to change it. That’s seriously clever because it can save your coil! There have been plenty of times we accidentally increased our wattage with other devices and obliterated our coil. *sigh*
- quick-lock your up, down and select buttons by holding the up and down button together. You can still vape in this mode but have the option of choosing to lock the fire button too by holding the same two buttons again while locked
adjustable firing style to choose how you want your Thelema Solo Mod to fire!
- Soft: initial output is lower than set wattage
- Norm: output is the same as set wattage throughout puff
- Hard: initial output is slightly higher than set wattage for a strong hit
- three user settings so you can save three profiles of your different vape styles or coils you prefer to use. For example you can set up user one as standard power mode (wattage mode), user two for temp control and so on
- C-frame battery door design meaning you pull the whole curved section off to access your 21700 or 18650 battery
- secure battery door that keeps your battery in place magnetically and won’t come off unless you want it to
- Type C fast charging while standing up right
- clear display that you can easily see your settings in
- top-notch build that’s pretty-much perfection.
We can sum up the quality and performance of this vape kit in one quote from Mike Vapes, a YouTube vape reviewer – ‘they nailed everything on it!’ We agree 100%. Lost Vape did what they usually do; build quality vaping devices whose designs are very obviously well thought-out. The Lost Vape Telema Solo 100W Kit is great if you’re a DL vaper who likes the power, setting options and large clouds in a smaller-sized vape body.
- You’ll need an 18650 or 21700 battery to operate which are sold separately.
- Prime new coils to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, saturate the coil by placing e-liquid on the coil cotton before installation. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is essential, especially with replaceable-battery vape kits like the Thelema Solo, so please check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers or those who like a restricted vape.
Thelema Solo 100W Kit features & specs
- 100W power output
- 5mL vape juice capacity
- Compatible with Lost Vape UB Pro Coils
- 510 tank thread
- Full-colour TFT screen
- Type-C fast charging
- Mod dimensions: 39 x 28.5 x 97.5mm
- Tank dimensions: 28 x 47.5mm
- Weight: 150g
- Single 21700 or 18650 battery platform (batteries not included)
- Output voltage: 0.7-8V
- Four-button control face
- Displays essential vape data neatly
- Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Mod
- Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank (5mL)
- 2 x Lost Vape UB Pro Coils:
- 0.15 ohm P1 (70-90W) SS904L
- 0.30 ohm P3 (60-70W) NI80
- 18650 battery adapter
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Great mod , great style, nice feel in the hand
Awesome quality and value for money
It's a banger!!!!