Thelema Quest 200W Pod Tank Kit by Lost Vape is the affordable version of the Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C that still delivers intense vapour flavour and large vape clouds from the UB Pro Pod Tank and replaceable UB Pro Coils. The Thelema Quest will keep you vaping all day with a dual 18650 battery heart that fires so quickly you’ll need to brace yourself when vaping. Couple that with super-easy side fill, adjustable airflow with three points of entry and 5mL vape juice capacity, and you’ve got yourself a killer mod and tank vaping kit!
Check out the Lost Vape Thelema Quest Pod Tank Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers, to see this insane vape kit in action.
A Thelema with a pod tank?
Yes siree Bob! Aka, absolutely! The Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank keeps up with the powerful Thelema Quest Mod without skipping a beat! Don’t get confused by the whole ‘pod tank’ thing. The UB Pro Tank is big, with 5mL vape juice capacity to keep up with your incredibly-satisfying, high-wattage vaping that this kit screams for! Plus, the UB Pro Tank offers:
- top side fill under an easy-to-access rubber-covered fill port that doesn’t require you removing the tank or pod from the mod to fill
- triple adjustable airflow with three points of entry for huge cloud production
- intense vapour flavour and humongous clouds from the super long-lasting Lost Vape UB Pro Coils. Oh and when we say long-lasting, we mean it! The P3 0.3 ohm coil we tested lasted us over a week without a hint of leakage!
- 810 drip tip that’s removeable and wide enough for satisfying direct-lung (DL) vaping
- easy coil change by unscrewing the base, pulling old coil out and plugging new one in.
Oh. My. DL vape
The DL vaping (where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs like taking a deep breath through your vapouriser) on this Thelema Quest beast is incredible! High-wattage coils, lots of airflow and a wide 810 drip tip lets the vapour breeze through the drip tip and straight into your lungs, as easily as breathing in oxygen does.
So if you're going to vape the Thelema Quest Kit, only DL vaping does it justice in our humble vape-opinion.
Thelema Quest Mod – nothing but beast
We seriously can’t fault the Lost Vape Thelema Quest Mod on performance, usability, power or settings! Typical of Lost Vape’s incredible vaping machines, the Thelema Quest is a cleverly-designed, super-vape mod that has five intelligent vaping modes to give you infinite vaping possibilities. This includes specific coil temperature control modes (stainless steel, nickel or titanium), voltage, bypass, power and VPC modes for the more advanced vapers. Then there are settings inside those to tinker with! If that’s something you’d write home about, you’ll definitely enjoy the Thelema Quest’s:
- 200W of beastly power
- dual 18650 batteries (not included) that will keep you vaping all day
- simple Quest 2.0 Chip that although isn’t a DNA chip, still performs like a beast and provides battery efficiency
- super quick fire that ensures instantaneous vapour production the moment you press that fire button
- separate menu button for easy setting navigation
- safe wattage control by having to select the wattage using the menu button before being able to adjust it which saves you accidentally adjusting your wattage and affecting your coil's performance
three firing modes available under most modes that let you adjust how it fires!
- Soft: output is lower than standard
- Norm: output is standard for the vaping mode you are in
- Hard: output is higher than standard
- three user settings so you can set your favourite settings as user profiles and switch to them quickly. For example you can set up user one as standard power mode (wattage mode), another user for temp control of stainless steel coils and so on
- strong magnetic battery door that practically pulls itself closed and is also compatible with Thelema Quest’s brother, the Thelema DNA250C. The Mike Vapes review video shows the doors not being compatible but according to a comment on the vid by Lost Vape, that was only the case for the tester versions sent to reviewers
- Type C fast charging while standing up right
- bright, clear display that you can easily see your settings in
- incredible build quality that’s pretty-much faultless.
The Lost Vape Thelema Quest Pod Tank Kit may not have the DNA Chip like its brother but that doesn’t stop if from giving you everything you need in a high-power mod and tank kit with the standard top-notch, Lost Vape quality in vape gear. We tested it and can’t express how impressed we were with its performance, and we only used it in Power Mode! Those coils lasting us over a week with continued, superb vapour flavour and planet-sized clouds (even when the coil was on it’s way out) is a jaw-dropping experience that one of our team members is still enjoying…
- Two high-drain 18650 batteries are required to operate that are sold separately.
- Prime new coils to avoid burning or dry hits. To do so, saturate the coil by placing e-liquid on the coil cotton before installation. See our 'How to prime new coils' frequently asked question for more information.
- Battery safety is essential, especially with replaceable-battery vape kits like the Thelema Quest so please check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
Thelema Quest Kit features & specs
- 5-200W power output
- 5mL vape juice capacity
- Compatible with Lost Vape UB Pro Coils
- 510 tank thread
- Full-colour TFT screen (0.96 inch)
- Type-C fast charging
- Mod dimensions: 92.5 x 56.1 x 27.6mm
- Tank dimensions: 28 x 47.5mm
- Dual 18650 battery platform (batteries not included)
- Series configuration
- Four-button control face
- Displays essential vape data neatly
- Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Mod
- Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank (5mL)
- 2 x Lost Vape UP Pro Coils:
- 0.15 ohm P1 (70-90W) SS904L
- 0.30 ohm P3 (60-70W) NI80
- Spare o-rings
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine