Target PM80 Pod Mod Kit by Vaporesso packs a mighty vape-punch with its 80W of power, with a built-in 2000mAh battery and 0.001’s insta-fire. Instantly receive flavourful vape clouds with the Target PM80 Pod Mod's replaceable Vaporesso GTX Coils from your choice of e-liquid.
Add to that some adjustable wattage and airflow and you've got a little bit of everything vape in a small body that caters to all vaping styles - direct-lung (DL) and mouth-to-lung (MTL).
The Target PM80 Pod
The biggest pet peeve for most vapers when it comes to pod mods is refilling and changing coils. Vaporesso have come to the rescue with the Target PM80 in the following ways:
- replaceable GTX Coils to keeping costs down since you don't have to throw away the whole pod every time you need a coil change
- coils are simply pressed into the base of pod while flat edges guide the coil into the correct orientation to maintain a good connection with the contact points
- sturdy and simple silicone plug for e-liquid filling. A simple lift and twist reveals the oval filling port with the generous 4mL vape juice capacity
clear pods perfectly show your e-juice levels.
Strong magnets hold the Target PM80 Pod firmly in position so there is no chance of your pod going walkabouts. Flavour and coil life is exceptional thanks to the mesh coil heating element and fast wicking action.
The Target PM80 Mod - AXON Chip
The Target PM80 Mod has a built-in 2000mah Li-Ion battery which means you'll be making fewer trips to the charger. The impressive small size also features:
- a large 0.96 inch colour display with ample measurements and modes displayed
- coil recognition - once coil is installed, the AXON chip will read and display a rated wattage range to guide you of the recommended wattage for that coil
- Different mode settings:
- Variable Wattage Mode allows the you to define a set wattage
- Smart Variable Wattage Mode will automatically set the best wattage based on which coil is installed.
- Variable Voltage Mode is also available for more advanced vapers.
- an ergonomic design that feels comfortable in the hand with a large curved fire button the sits well in either the index finger or thumb
- under an hour to fully charged, while sitting upright.
- All images are for display purpose only. Final product may differ.
Important usage tip: It is essential to remove the pod from the PM80 if the device is not in regular use (10 to 15 puffs per hour). Not doing so can result in leakage and future damage to your device. This happens due to pressure loss in the pod. As with most pod systems, regular cleaning is required around and under the pod.
- Battery safety is important when vaping any device. Check out our vape battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Target PM80 Pod Mod features & specs
- Sub-ohm for DL vaping
- Max power output of 80W
- Compact design
- Replaceable Vaporesso GTX Coils
- GTX 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil (45–60W)
- GTX 0.3 ohm Mesh Coil (32-45W)
- 0.96 inch OLED display
- Built-in 2000mAh battery
- Fast charging, up to 2A
- Vaporesso Target PM80 Battery
- Vaporesso Target PM80 Pod (4mL)
- GTX 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
- GTX 0.3 ohm Mesh Coil
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Reminder card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
the best Ive had so I brought another one from you guys that's number 2 thanks for the great product and service you have sold me I'm now a passionate customer.
Vaporesso are discontinuing this model and it’s no surprise. I bought 5 more when the half price sale for these was on at Xmas. I figured for $25 who cares if the internal battery only lasts a year. Well 3 have died in only 2 months. 1 lasted just 2 weeks. The USB port on these is super sketchy. It’s such a shame because it’s best smallish Vape I’ve ever had as far as performance goes, when it’s working that is. The Target PM80 SE with separate battery might have been a better option. Unless it has the same dodgy USB port that is. My advice is not to risk it with this model.
Worked great, no leaks and great flavor. But 1 year after purchase it just died. still have some coils so will try the SE version.
Extremely happy with the product, very fast postage.
Extremely happy with the product, very quick postage. A++++
Unfortunately, mine had to be returned for a refund as it leaked at the contact points, then died within 2 weeks of use. The design isnt very good, as to refill you have to turn it upside down, remove the plug and fill, but have to block up the mouthpiece with tissue other wise the liquid flows out of that. Not recommended. If you want a more reliable model go with the target nano.