The Vaporesso Swag PX80 Pod Mod Kit is 80W of vape satisfaction in an almost 10cm tall electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). The Swag PX80 vapouriser may look like its predecessors, the Vaporesso Swag and Swag II, but there’s a pod instead of a tank, it has serious vapour e-liquid leakage protection, a unique way to change the Vaporesso GTX Coils, and a stealthy screen to display your vape info and menu which appears beneath the textured panel. You still get adjustable airflow and wattage, a simple menu, 4mL vapour e-liquid capacity and Type C quick charging in an e-cigarette that runs on a single 18650 battery (not included).
A unique vape pod minus the leakage
If you’re a vape veteran, you know that many vape pods leak, especially when left sitting without being vaped. Well, Vaporesso have done their best with the Swag PX80 Pods to minimise leakage as much as possible! Here’s how…
Change your coil, not your liquid
Unless your vapour e-liquid is burned (which shouldn’t happen if you are changing your coil regularly), you won’t need to empty the Swag PX80 Pod when changing your coil, since the e-liquid ports are all closed when no coil is inserted. To change your coil:
- Align the mark on the mouth piece or drip tip with the unlock sign on the top cap of the pod.
- Push the mouth piece down into the pod.
- The old coil will pop out of the bottom of the pod.
- Push in the new coil which will push the mouth piece back out.
- Align the mark on the drip tip with the lock symbol on the top cap.
Make sure you remove the pod from the mod to replace your coil.
You can also top up your Swag Pod with vapour e-juice from the bottom of the pod by lifting the small silicone plug to reveal the fill port.
Vape how you like
The Vaporesso Swag PX80 may be a simple vapouriser but you have some options to tailor the way it vapes. You can:
- adjust the wattage using the up and down buttons
- adjust the airflow to tighten or loosen the vape draw by twisting the pod while on the mod
- change the settings on the menu to take control of the wattage or voltage for example
- purchase additional Vaporesso GTX Coils with different resistance and wattage.
If you don’t want to mess with menu options you don’t have to! On Smart Wattage, the Swag PX80 will identify the coil inserted and adjust the wattage for you.
You will be able to view your settings and menu on a screen that uniquely appears under the textured, carbon-fibre looking panel. It’s discreet and yet provides you with all the vape information you need and get from any other vape kit.
Those GTX Coils
The Vaporesso GTX Coils quickly became popular due to their amazing vapour flavour and cloud production, and coil life. One thing you won’t have to worry about when purchasing the Swag PX80 Kit is the quality of the vapour flavour and clouds that you’ll get from these high-performance vape coils.
Plus the instant fire of 0.001s that is produced by the Axon Chip inside this small e-cigarette will have you enjoying the GTX Coils the moment you press the fire button.
Since you know you’ll get the vape performance from the coils, all you have to do is decide whether you like the features that the Vaporesso Swag PX80 Pod Mod Kit has to offer. And that would be a hard ‘yes’ from us.
Features & Specs
- Kit dimensions: 99.7 x 47.9 x 25.1mm
- Wattage range: 5 - 80W
- AXON Chip – instant fire
- Display: OLED 0.96 inch
- Battery: 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
- Type-C USB
- Up to 2A fast charge
- Swag Pod included
- Compatible with Vaporesso GTX Coils
- 4mL vapour e-juice capacity
- Bottom fill
- Pod material: PCTG (plastic, BPA free)
- Vaporesso Swag PX80 MOD
- Vaporesso Swag Pod 4mL
- GTX 0.2 ohm Coil
- GTX 0.3 ohm Coil
- User manual
- Type-C USB cable
- Warranty card
- Reminder card