Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser by Storz & Bickel is a quality, German-made desktop vapouriser that allows you to dry herb vape in a big way and was the first of its kind. The Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vaporizer heats up in just three to four minutes, has an easy dial to select your temperature of up to 226ºC and only two other switches operate the easy Volcano Classic Vapouriser. Its 20cm size is worth it with its large filling chamber and compatibility with the Storz & Bickel Easy Valve Balloons that you fill with dry herb vapour and use to vape.
The Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser is the simplest of the Volcano Desktop Vapourisers. However, if you want a little more precise temp control, touch screen operation, Bluetooth Android App control and the choice to use the balloon/bag or a whip (a tube, like a shisha or argileh), check out the newer Volcano Hybrid Dry Herb Vapouriser.
Volcano Classic is like volcanic rock
Like its newer brother, the Volcano Hybrid, the Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vaporiser comes in a daring onyx colour that’s functional, aesthetically pleasing and matches the volcano theme of this desktop vapouriser. It’s functional in that its powder coating makes it more scratch resistant, aesthetically pleasing because it’s a bold, strong, matte black and volcano-themed because it’s also reminiscent of black lava rock.
Convection heating of Volcano Classic
You Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser uses convection heating instead of combustion. This means that it will heat the air around your dry herb vaping material which ensures it’s heated evenly and efficiently. Since it doesn’t burn the actual dry herb, your vapour production will therefore be pure, smooth and super flavourful! The Volcano Classic is feature-rich when it comes to dry herb vaping, including its:
- easy temperature control using a simple dial going from one to nine, with one starting at 130ºC and nine being 226ºC. One review of the Volcano Classic mentioned that the temperature setting for best vapour production is between seven and eight (202ºC to 214ºC)
- reliable German build quality that’s built like a truck, assembled by hand and made to last with outstanding durability
- never-ending battery because there IS no battery. You plug this big vaping baby straight into the wall socket so no charging necessary!
ease of use with two button and dial operation:
- temperature dial
- on/off button
- air on/off button
- heat-up time of three to four minutes which is a little slow when you compare it to the 40-second heat-up time of the upgraded Volcano Hybrid but for almost half the price, maybe a few minutes isn’t that long to wait
- excellent vapour quality and flavour from its convection heating – super flavourful
- ‘ready’ light labelled as ‘Control’, located in the middle of the two switches. When the orange Control light is on, your Volcano Classic is heating up. When it turns off, you’re ready to vape
balloon vaping where you attach a bag to the Volcano Classic (after filling and attaching your filling chamber), turn the air on so the ballon/bag fills with vapour, then remove, attach a mouthpiece and dry herb vape like a pro. Please note:
- Easy Valve Balloons have a membrane at the opening to stop vapour escaping before you can vape it. It will only release vapour when your mouth presses in the mouthpiece
- make sure you turn the air off when the balloon is full of vapour to avoid damage to the balloon
large filling chamber for longer vaping sessions:
- it’s important to remove the filling chamber from the Volcano Classic so prolonged heat exposure does not damage the plastic filling chamber housing.
- take care when removing as the chamber gets very hot!
- do not over-stuff the filling chamber to allow for even vapourising
- keep filling chamber clean after each session using your cleaning brush
- keep debris out of the top of the Volcano Classic
- clean air via an air filter located at the bottom of the Volcano Classic Vapouriser. Twist open the air filter cap and keep an eye on your Volcano Classic Air Filters as they will need replacing periodically to maintain clean air generation.
The Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser is the original gangsta of volcano desktop vapourisers and many vapers still absolutely swear by them and continue to use them for many years without issues. The German-made genius of this huge vapouriser makes it both reliable and capable of producing some smooth, flavourful vapour via its balloon/bag vaping method.
- There is no automatic shut off! You must remember to turn your Volcano Classic off after each vaping session otherwise it will stay on and keep heating.
- See below for links to all Volcano Classic accessories and replacement parts.
- Sterilise a new Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser before use by turning it on, setting it to highest temperature and leaving it for 20 minutes. This should evaporate any remaining manufacturing oils before you start vaping.
- This device is not recommended for beginner vapers or those looking for traditional vaping with e-liquid or concentrates.
- See Storz & Bickle warranty and returns page to find out how to get a three-year warranty on your Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser. Keep your receipt as you'll need it to prove the purchase date!
Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vape features & specs
- Manufacturer: Storz & Bickel (Germany)
- Dimensions: 18 x 20cm
- Select between a range of temperatures: 226°F to 446°F (130°C to 226°C)
- 240v plug (attached cord)
- 100W convection heating
- 3 to 4 minute heat-up time
- Aluminium block heat exchanger
- Medical grade construction
- Stainless steel clad ceramic heating element
- Great German build quality
- Desktop unit – not portable
- Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Dry Herb Vapouriser
- 4 x Easy Valve Balloons with Mouthpieces
- Easy Valve Balloon with Adapter
- Filling Chamber
- 3 x Filling Chamber Clips
- Cap Ring
- Normal Screen Set (approx. 30mm diameter)
- Air Filter Set
- Herb Mill (approx. 59mm diameter)
- Cleaning Brush
- Instructions for use
Volcano Classic Vape accessories
We stock all your Volcano Classic accessories and parts for replacing when worn or fine tuning your dry herb vaping (sold separately). Keep an eye on these parts as due to the heat of vaping, they will need replacing periodically.
- Capsule caddy with filling pad
- Dosing capsules (40pc)
- Dosing capsule adapter
- Dosing capsule filling set
- Filling pads (2pc)
- Filling pads (4pc)
- Magazine with 8 dosing capsules
- Magazine with 8 dosing capsules and filling pad
- Air filters
- Air filter cap
- Herb mill grinder
- Herb mill grinder XL
- Wear & tear set (cap rings, chamber clips, screens and cleaning brush)
This product does NOT contain nicotine